Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Looking RV & MF for 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease in NJ

clib6453clib6453 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2021 in Jeep
Hi Everyone,
Could I please get the MF, RV and incentives in NJ for 2021 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 and also Laredo X 4x4 for 36/12 in NJ?
Also could use some advise from those experienced with leasing.
This will be my first time leasing and I usually buy used. I went into 2 dealerships yesterday without first doing much research and couldn't come even close to an agreement with either of them. Working on doing some more research before deciding if I will attempt it again.
What has everyone's experience been recently with the low inventory? Have you been able to negotiate prices down at all or are they all staying pretty firm right now?
One of the salesmen yesterday would not budge from $1000 OVER msrp (gave me base price on limited 4x4 of $45,600, msrp was 44,600 and monthly payment of $491) and told me I would have to put around $5k more down (already putting $6000 down from my trade and was getting $2500 incentives ) to get to where I want to be at a $360ish monthly payment.
Just trying to figure out if this is even worth my time or if I'm being unrealistic.
Thanks for the help!!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    clib6453 said:

Hi Everyone,
    Could I please get the MF, RV and incentives in NJ for 2021 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 and also Laredo X 4x4 for 36/12 in NJ?
    Also could use some advise from those experienced with leasing.
    This will be my first time leasing and I usually buy used. I went into 2 dealerships yesterday without first doing much research and couldn't come even close to an agreement with either of them. Working on doing some more research before deciding if I will attempt it again.
    What has everyone's experience been recently with the low inventory? Have you been able to negotiate prices down at all or are they all staying pretty firm right now?
    One of the salesmen yesterday would not budge from $1000 OVER msrp (gave me base price on limited 4x4 of $45,600, msrp was 44,600 and monthly payment of $491) and told me I would have to put around $5k more down (already putting $6000 down from my trade and was getting $2500 incentives ) to get to where I want to be at a $360ish monthly payment.
    Just trying to figure out if this is even worth my time or if I'm being unrealistic.
    Thanks for the help!!

LAR/X: .00060 MF and 52% residual. $4890 incentive
    LTD: .00013 MF and 51% residual. $5300 incentive

Price Checker link below

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    clib6453clib6453 Member Posts: 2

@kyfdx
    Can you please send the same for Delaware?

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    clib6453 said:

@kyfdx

Can you please send the same for Delaware?

Give me a ZIP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    indyinsguyindyinsguy Member Posts: 19
    Looking for money factor and residual for 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary 4x2. Zip is 46250. 10k/36mo. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305

Looking for money factor and residual for 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary 4x2. Zip is 46250. 10k/36mo. Thank you!

.00015 MF and 53% residual
    $3270 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4