Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

List of manufacturers offering 2 year lease

we4321we4321 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2021 in Deals
Is there a list of manufacturers offering two-year leases? If so, can someone point me to it? I tried searching for it but was unable to find anything comprehensive or up to date.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084
    we4321 said:

Is there a list of manufacturers offering two-year leases? If so, can someone point me to it? I tried searching for it but was unable to find anything comprehensive or up to date.

Almost all manufacturers offer a 24 month lease term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• we4321we4321 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2021
    Michaell said:

we4321 said:

Really? I recall trying to lease a Honda and they stated they do not do 24 month leases. How can I be sure?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084
    we4321 said:

Michaell said:

we4321 said:

Really? I recall trying to lease a Honda and they stated they do not do 24 month leases. How can I be sure?
    We have 24 month numbers from Honda Finance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• we4321we4321 Member Posts: 3
    Okay, thanks for confirming. Would be great if there was a central updated document showing the manufacturers who support 24-month leases.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    we4321 said:

Okay, thanks for confirming. Would be great if there was a central updated document showing the manufacturers who support 24-month leases.

We don't have that.

Most 24 month lease terms are not good. The Honda dealer likely didn't want to waste time quoting a payment that the customer would never take.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator