Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lease Deals and Prices

flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
edited December 2021 in Hyundai
Good evening, would love any information you have on leases for this EV, 85041, SE or SEL FWD 12/15K 36 months.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029

Good evening, would love any information you have on leases for this EV, 85041, SE or SEL FWD 12/15K 36 months.

No numbers yet for this model.

When are they expected at the dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    Michaell said:

The end of this month...

Michaell said:

The end of this month...
    Then I'd expect that the January programs will include them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• AZ_STAZ_ST Member Posts: 4
    Hi, not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I couldn't find an Ioniq 5 one discussing purchase pricing. My local Hyundai dealer (only one in town) is getting new 2022 Ioniq 5's in early January. They've given me a price with a healthy markup over MSRP (15%). When I said I wasn't willing to pay that, they said Hyundai list price is only ~$200 less than MSRP, which smells a bit fishy. But if it's true that List to MSRP margins are that slim, I understand their need to make some profit. Is there anyway to confirm the dealer claim so I can respond with a reasonable offer?
    AZ_ST said:

Hi, not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I couldn't find an Ioniq 5 one discussing purchase pricing. My local Hyundai dealer (only one in town) is getting new 2022 Ioniq 5's in early January. They've given me a price with a healthy markup over MSRP (15%). When I said I wasn't willing to pay that, they said Hyundai list price is only ~$200 less than MSRP, which smells a bit fishy. But if it's true that List to MSRP margins are that slim, I understand their need to make some profit. Is there anyway to confirm the dealer claim so I can respond with a reasonable offer?

You can use the Price Checker link, below, but if the cars aren't on the lot, I'm not sure we'll have any data for it, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

You can use the Price Checker link, below, but if the cars aren't on the lot, I'm not sure we'll have any data for it, yet.

Thanks for the quick response. I looked at the Price Checker first, but yeah Ioniq 5 isn't even an option in the list, and it doesn't recognize the VIN. Vehicle is not yet on the lot, but I have window sticker and VIN for the vehicle in question.
    AZ_ST said:

NEVER trust the dealer, they will tell you anything. I'm in PHX, and no dealers have them yet, we have a "reservation" for one, an SEL. It will be very interesting to see what they quote me for one.

NEVER trust the dealer, they will tell you anything. I'm in PHX, and no dealers have them yet, we have a "reservation" for one, an SEL. It will be very interesting to see what they quote me for one.

Yeah, that was my first thought too, but with as crazy as things are in the automotive business these days, I could see a manufacturer wanting to get into the action too. Good luck with yours!
  • VartjanVartjan Member Posts: 45

2022 Ioniq5 lease
    MF & RV
    36/12k zip 90021

AZ_ST said:

Yeah, that was my first thought too, but with as crazy as things are in the automotive business these days, I could see a manufacturer wanting to get into the action too. Good luck with yours!
    Just got in contact with my dealer, no mark-up on the Ioniq5, I have two price sheets, 1 is a SE the other is SEL AWD. My dealer is Autonation Tempe.

I can't upload the paperwork according to this forum.

AZ_ST said:

Just got in contact with my dealer, no mark-up on the Ioniq5, I have two price sheets, 1 is a SE the other is SEL AWD. My dealer is Autonation Tempe.

Why do you think that?

So long as you redact the contact information (yours and the dealers) you can most certainly post copies of the paperwork.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Vartjan said:

2022 Ioniq5 lease

MF & RV

36/12k zip 90021

Which trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

36/15
    SE: Only have the AWD numbers, so far.
    SEL FWD: .00142 MF and 46% residual. No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• apanaism1apanaism1 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Any numbers on:
    36/10
    SE RWD
    22044?

In process of potentially reserving one coming onto lot early January - haven't been sent any lease details yet.
    apanaism1 said:

Any numbers on:
    36/10
    SE RWD
    22044?

In process of potentially reserving one coming onto lot early January - haven't been sent any lease details yet.

Just in

SE RWD
    .00137 MF and 49% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

AZ_ST said:

Why do you think that?

So long as you redact the contact information (yours and the dealers) you can most certainly post copies of the paperwork.
    Simple when I try and upload the paperwork, it says the file type not supported. I have tried PDF and Word doc. No personal information on paperwork
    kyfdx said:

apanaism1 said:

Any numbers on:
    36/10
    SE RWD
    22044?

Just in

SE RWD
    Yicks 49% RF!!!

Michaell said:

AZ_ST said:

Why do you think that?

Simple when I try and upload the paperwork, it says the file type not supported. I have tried PDF and Word doc. No personal information on paperwork
    I've had no problem uploading .pdf file types into my messages. Are you using the "attach image" icon above the text box?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

apanaism1 said:

Any numbers on:
    36/10
    SE RWD
    22044?

Just in

SE RWD
    Yicks 49% RF!!!
    Pretty typical for an EV, I'd say.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

AZ_ST said:

Why do you think that?

I've had no problem uploading .pdf file types into my messages. Are you using the "attach image" icon above the text box?
    yup

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

AZ_ST said:

Why do you think that?

yup
    I'd try a different browser. No issues with Chrome on Windows 10 or Safari on IOS for me.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aasuncionaasuncion Member Posts: 126

@kyfdx said:
    36/15

Wow no incentives, Hyundai/Kia is usually really generous when it comes to EV lease cash, usually passes the fed tax credit and then some.

Any difference for zipcode 08610, 36/15, SE standard, SE AWD, SEL RWD (MF, RV, and incentives)

aasuncion said:

@kyfdx said:

36/15

Wow no incentives, Hyundai/Kia is usually really generous when it comes to EV lease cash, usually passes the fed tax credit and then some.

Any difference for zipcode 08610, 36/15, SE standard, SE AWD, SEL RWD (MF, RV, and incentives)

Same everywhere

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aarajiaaraji Member Posts: 78
    Hello, I am in 20854 and would like to see numbers you have for a 36/10 lease on the Ioniq 5.
    MF, RV and incentives for these trims: Limited AWD but SEL AWD or SE AWD
    TIA!
    aaraji said:

Hello, I am in 20854 and would like to see numbers you have for a 36/10 lease on the Ioniq 5.
    MF, RV and incentives for these trims: Limited AWD but SEL AWD or SE AWD
    TIA!

LTD - .00133 and 50%
    SEL - .00133 and 48%
    SE - .00133 and 51%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• moreomoreo Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I am in 01702 and would like to see numbers for the following

36/15 w/ MF,RV and inventives
    SEL and SE both AWD
    moreo said:

SEL and SE both AWD

.00133 MF and 48% residual
    Either trim

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

moreo said:

SEL and SE both AWD

Either trim

No lease incentives
    quick question, when leasing how does the Federal Tax credit work, is the federal tax credit taken off the MSRP or is used as part of the down payment?

kyfdx said:

moreo said:

SEL and SE both AWD

Either trim

No lease incentives
    quick question, when leasing how does the Federal Tax credit work, is the federal tax credit taken off the MSRP or is used as part of the down payment?
    As there are no incentives on the Ioniq 5, there is no tax credit to deal with. When you lease, you don't own the car, the bank does.

Therefore, the bank can take the tax credit. Sometimes - though, not in this case - the bank elects to pass along the credit as an incentive, or through a higher RV.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

As there are no incentives on the Ioniq 5, there is no tax credit to deal with. When you lease, you don't own the car, the bank does.

Therefore, the bank can take the tax credit. Sometimes - though, not in this case - the bank elects to pass along the credit as an incentive, or through a higher RV.

Interesting, so leasing isn't a way to go on the Inoiq 5 at this time.

Michaell said:

Interesting, so leasing isn't a way to go on the Inoiq 5 at this time.
    Not as far as we can tell. I'd check with a dealer, though

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bcousy14bcousy14 Member Posts: 1

Hello,
    06811 I was looking for ioniq 5 lease numbers on 36/15k SEL and Limited trims, both AWD. Thanks

bcousy14 said:

Hello,

06811 I was looking for ioniq 5 lease numbers on 36/15k SEL and Limited trims, both AWD. Thanks

LTD - .00133 and 47%
    SEL - .00133 and 48%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tj11119tj11119 Guest, Member Posts: 136
    Hello

Any numbers out on the Ioniq 5 SE RWD 36/10k zip 92128?

Thanks!!
    tj11119 said:

Hello

Any numbers out on the Ioniq 5 SE RWD 36/10k zip 92128?

Thanks!!

.00133 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JayBadddJayBaddd Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

Hi. I am in 34668 and would like to know MF and residual on either 36/10k or 48/10k for all I5 RWD trims (SE, SEL and Limited) and AWD Limited if possible. Thanks!

JayBaddd said:

Hi. I am in 34668 and would like to know MF and residual on either 36/10k or 48/10k for all I5 RWD trims (SE, SEL and Limited) and AWD Limited if possible. Thanks!

36/10
    .00133 MF
    52%, 52%, 50%, 50% residual

48/10
    .00196 MF
    45%, 45%, 44%, 43% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• esfouresfour Member Posts: 13

Hello!

I'm in 11366. May I please have the MF and residuals on 36/10k and 36/12k for AWD Limited trim? Thank you!

esfour said:

Hello!

I'm in 11366. May I please have the MF and residuals on 36/10k and 36/12k for AWD Limited trim? Thank you!

36/12
    .00133 MF and 49% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KonaManKonaMan Member Posts: 20
    Hi, I'm in 53719 and looking to lease an SEL AWD for 36/10.
    KonaMan said:

Hi, I'm in 53719 and looking to lease an SEL AWD for 36/10.

.00133 and 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• p00dle1991p00dle1991 Member Posts: 17
    Hi, I'm looking for numbers for SEL RWD 36/12 in 02138.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm looking for numbers for SEL RWD 36/12 in 02138.

Thank you!

.00133 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fadd2002fadd2002 Member Posts: 7
    Hi.
    Would you please tell me the number for the Ioniq 5 Limited RWD 36/10k zip 90211? Thanks
    fadd2002 said:

Hi.
    Would you please tell me the number for the Ioniq 5 Limited RWD 36/10k zip 90211? Thanks

.00133 and 50%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jimmystingjimmysting Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2022
    Hey there, looking for numbers for SEL and LIMITED AWD 36/10k in RI and southern MA. Any current incentives?

EDIT: Originally had RWD

Hey there, looking for numbers for SEL and LIMITED AWD 36/10k in RI and southern MA. Any current incentives?

EDIT: Originally had RWD

LTD - .00184 and 51%
    SEL - .00184 and 53%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Alioth86Alioth86 Member Posts: 3

Would anyone have the numbers and incentives for the Limited RWD for 36/10k or 39/10k (if offered) near 11229/ NYC tri-state area. Thanks in advance!

Alioth86 said:

Would anyone have the numbers and incentives for the Limited RWD for 36/10k or 39/10k (if offered) near 11229/ NYC tri-state area. Thanks in advance!

.00184 MF
    52% 36/10
    50% 39/10
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SocalStuSocalStu Member Posts: 21

Ioniq 5 SEL, both rwd and awd. 24/10 and 36/10. 91367. Any incentives?
    Thanks!