Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2022 Honda Passport Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
edited January 2022 in Honda
Ask your 2022 Passport lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• heynow9heynow9 Member Posts: 14

Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2022 elite, 10k, 36 mo, 66206? Thanks!

• hokienutz99hokienutz99 Member Posts: 7

Looking for residual and money factor for a Passport Elite for zip code 28202:

12 / 36
    12 / 39
    15 / 36
    15 / 39

Also, what's the acquisition fee on a lease?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    heynow9 said:

Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2022 elite, 10k, 36 mo, 66206? Thanks!

.00180 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Looking for residual and money factor for a Passport Elite for zip code 28202:

12 / 36

12 / 39

15 / 36

15 / 39

Also, what's the acquisition fee on a lease?

36/15
    .00180 and 59%

$595 acquisition fee

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@Michaell said:

Thank you. The dealership quoted me .00195. When I asked them if it’s negotiable, they said it was set by Honda and not negotiable. What’s a reasonable MF to negotiate down to? Or should I try to find another dealership that will do .00180? Just not sure what’s possible these days with such little inventory.

heynow9 said:

@Michaell said:

Thank you. The dealership quoted me .00195. When I asked them if it’s negotiable, they said it was set by Honda and not negotiable. What’s a reasonable MF to negotiate down to? Or should I try to find another dealership that will do .00180? Just not sure what’s possible these days with such little inventory.

.00195 is the "standard" rate from Honda; not sure why they are quoting that to you. Rarely do we see Honda dealers marking up the base rate.

Try a few other dealers, and see what response you get.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    .00195 is the "standard" rate from Honda; not sure why they are quoting that to you. Rarely do we see Honda dealers marking up the base rate.

Did you mean .00180 is the standard? I’ll check with a few.

heynow9 said:

@Michaell said:

Did you mean .00180 is the standard? I’ll check with a few.

.00180 is the supported rate, this month, according to the information we have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Zer0xrayZer0xray Member Posts: 39
    Are dealers charging a premium over msrp's on these?
    Zer0xray said:

Are dealers charging a premium over msrp's on these?

Don't know - use the Price Checker link, below.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Lil_HossLil_Hoss Member Posts: 6
    Looking for MF and Residual on 2022 EXL (AWD) in 53066

Was quoted .0018 / $27033.50 today on a in transit EXL with zero options but upgraded paint color.
    Dealership stated once vehicles hit lot, they automatically add $1000 in "options/upgrades" to the units.
    Otherwise selling for MSRP

Thoughts?
    Thanks
    Lil_Hoss said:

Was quoted .0018 / $27033.50 today on a in transit EXL with zero options but upgraded paint color.
    Dealership stated once vehicles hit lot, they automatically add $1000 in "options/upgrades" to the units.

Thoughts?
    Thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:

36 months
    10k per year

Lil_Hoss said:

Thoughts?
    Thanks

Lil_Hoss said:

@Michaell said:

36 months

10k per year

.00180 MF and 65% RV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2022
    Thanks for confirming that - Looking for input on "quote" I was provided overall

Was quoted the following on a base EX-L with no options again, just upgraded paint for $395
    Selling for MRSP of $41,590 which includes destination and handling fee

36Months/10k
    RV 27,033
    Monthly Payment = $545.57 + Tax

Putting just fee's down $1,215.69 to drive off

Thoughts on this quote - I feel as though there may be some wiggle room in that payment or the rent fee?

Ran through the calculator and I get a lower payment and leasehacker score is low as well.. UGH

I'm unsure of how much they can move during the times we are in with vehicle supply shortages etc.

I have near 800 credit so this was just a rough number based on salesmen's prior experience with me as a customer of his.

Thanks for any comments

Lil_Hoss said:

Thanks for confirming that - Looking for input on "quote" I was provided overall

Was quoted the following on a base EX-L with no options again, just upgraded paint for $395

36Months/10k
    RV 27,033

Thoughts on this quote - I feel as though there may be some wiggle room in that payment or the rent fee?

Ran through the calculator and I get a lower payment and leasehacker score is low as well.. UGH

I'm unsure of how much they can move during the times we are in with vehicle supply shortages etc.

I have near 800 credit so this was just a rough number based on salesmen's prior experience with me as a customer of his.

Thanks for any comments

Do you know the selling price for that quote?

No room to move on the MF - that is the base rate for top tier credit, and rarely do we see Honda dealers mark up the MF.

If you've shopped around and this is the best offer you have in hand, I think you've answered your own question.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Lil_Hoss said:

36Months/10k
    RV 27,033

Thanks for any comments

No room to move on the MF - that is the base rate for top tier credit, and rarely do we see Honda dealers mark up the MF.

If you've shopped around and this is the best offer you have in hand, I think you've answered your own question.
    $41,590 -
    This is unit just finished getting built and should arrive in 4 weeks or so to dealership.
    Stated once vehicles hit lot, they have to add $1000 in "options" to tack up the price.
    Lil_Hoss said:

Michaell said:

Lil_Hoss said:

36Months/10k
    RV 27,033

Thanks for any comments

$41,590 -
    This is unit just finished getting built and should arrive in 4 weeks or so to dealership.
    Stated once vehicles hit lot, they have to add $1000 in "options" to tack up the price.
    I get $528/mo, plus tax, with those prices.

Ask the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is for the quote, and have them explain how that is different from the selling price. My guess is that the acquisition fee of $595 is added in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2022

Could I please get updated February numbers for a 2022 elite passport, 10k and 12k miles, 36 mo, 66206? Thanks!

heynow9 said:

Could I please get updated February numbers for a 2022 elite passport, 10k and 12k miles, 36 mo, 66206? Thanks!

36/12
    .00180 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Have MF and residual changed for March ??

Looking for updated numbers

2022 EXL
    36/10K per year

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    Lil_Hoss said:

Have MF and residual changed for March ??

Looking for updated numbers

2022 EXL
    36/10K per year

Thanks

.00180 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Berijan81Berijan81 Member Posts: 3

I sit here and watch the feed. I was helped amazingly well by this forum. The people on here work their butt off answering everything. I applaud you guys. It’s quite disconcerting to see how manufacturers have increased prices so much. If I were anyone on here and is able to wait to lease/buy a car, I would. Example: April 2021 I got a Honda passport touring with 1500 in options. 12k/yr miles 36months 410 out of pocket and $410 per month with tax. Don’t waste your money if you can hold back. Best wishes to you all.

• Berijan81Berijan81 Member Posts: 3

@Lil_Hoss said:

36Months/10k
    RV 27,033

Thanks for any comments

@Lil_Hoss said:

36Months/10k
    RV 27,033

Thanks for any comments

Get a crv or civic.

• GereGere Member Posts: 1
    What is the MF and Residual for a 2022 EXL. Is there a difference between HFS and US Bank?
    What is the invoice on a $41,590 MSRP?

Thank you!
    Gere said:

What is the MF and Residual for a 2022 EXL. Is there a difference between HFS and US Bank?
    What is the invoice on a $41,590 MSRP?

Thank you!

What term and mileage allowance?
    What is your location?

We only have Honda Finance programs

Check Edmunds.com for invoice pricing

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• akeraker Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2022 EXL, 10k miles, Zip 77098?
    Thanks,
    aker said:

Hello,

Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2022 EXL, 10k miles, Zip 77098?
    Thanks,

36/10
    .00180 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

On the 2022 Passport:

Are there any incentives?
    Do I qualify for Conquest if I drive an Acura?

Best Deal I have so far on EX-L, 10k miles, 36 months, $2k DAS is $650/month...seems very high to me
    This is TX 6.25% sale tax on the entire vehicle

Any input ?
    Thanks
    aker said:

On the 2022 Passport:

Are there any incentives?
    Do I qualify for Conquest if I drive an Acura?

Best Deal I have so far on EX-L, 10k miles, 36 months, $2k DAS is $650/month...seems very high to me
    This is TX 6.25% sale tax on the entire vehicle

Any input ?
    Thanks

I don't see a conquest incentive on the Passport.

MSRP?
    Selling price?

The taxes certainly don't help, and if you're paying more than MSRP, I can easily see $650/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MSRP $39,500
    Price $37,762 + $4k in MVA and equipment = ~$42k
    Tax $2,622
    Non-Tax Fees $793

Would the Pilot or any other medium size SUV lease any better?
    Thanks
    aker said:

MSRP $39,500
    Price $37,762 + $4k in MVA and equipment = ~$42k
    Tax $2,622
    Non-Tax Fees $793

Would the Pilot or any other medium size SUV lease any better?
    Thanks

It all depends on the program, and the prices.

What is MVA?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MVA = Market Value Assessment
    aker said:

MVA = Market Value Assessment

Ah, a fancy name for dealer markup.

You won't know what leases better until you shop them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carshoppercarshopper Member Posts: 22
    Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2022 Passport Elite - AWD - 36 months/ 12K per year for zip 12866.

Any known Lease incentives?

Thanks a bunch!

Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2022 Passport Elite - AWD - 36 months/ 12K per year for zip 12866.

Any known Lease incentives?

Thanks a bunch!

.00180 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Ken12Ken12 Member Posts: 1

Hello - May I please request the MF and Residual for the Passport Elite AWD and Trailsport. 36/10K zip code 92620. Thank you in advance!

Ken12 said:

Hello - May I please request the MF and Residual for the Passport Elite AWD and Trailsport. 36/10K zip code 92620. Thank you in advance!

.00180 MF
    62% Elite
    65% TrailSport

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thekid021thekid021 Member Posts: 6
    Hello - May I please request the MF and Residual for the Passport 2022 EXL AWD and Trailsport. 36/15K zip code 07070. Thank you in advance!
    thekid021 said:

Hello - May I please request the MF and Residual for the Passport 2022 EXL AWD and Trailsport. 36/15K zip code 07070. Thank you in advance!

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• max2k17max2k17 Member Posts: 49

May I please have the MF and Residual for the Passport 2022 EXL AWD and Elite 36/10k zip code 07026. Thanks you in advance!

max2k17 said:

May I please have the MF and Residual for the Passport 2022 EXL AWD and Elite 36/10k zip code 07026. Thanks you in advance!

.00180 MF
    65%/62% residual for EXL/Elite

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bc88bc88 Member Posts: 33
    Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2022 Trailsport, 15k, 36 mo, 49945? Thanks!
    bc88 said:

Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2022 Trailsport, 15k, 36 mo, 49945? Thanks!

.00180 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xzerokoolxz7xzerokoolxz7 Member Posts: 22
    Hello!

Can I kindly get the MF, RV, etc. for a 2022 Honda Passport EX-L and Trailsport for 36/10 for zip 30189? Thanks again!

Hello!

Can I kindly get the MF, RV, etc. for a 2022 Honda Passport EX-L and Trailsport for 36/10 for zip 30189? Thanks again!

.00180 MF and 65% RV
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• CuzinMikeCuzinMike Member Posts: 1

Hello!

Can I kindly get the MF, RV, etc. for a 2022 Honda Passport EX-L and Trailsport for 36/12 for zip 07029? Thanks again!

CuzinMike said:

Hello!

Can I kindly get the MF, RV, etc. for a 2022 Honda Passport EX-L and Trailsport for 36/12 for zip 07029? Thanks again!

.00180 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tga01tga01 Member Posts: 69
    HI

Can you please give me the MF, and RV. for a 2022 Honda Passport Trailsport for 36/12 and 36/15 for zip 008510

Thanks very much !
    tga01 said:

HI

Can you please give me the MF, and RV. for a 2022 Honda Passport Trailsport for 36/12 and 36/15 for zip 008510

Thanks very much !

36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator