Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2022 Dodge Charger Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,071
edited January 2022 in Dodge
Ask your 2022 Charger lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• SWFSWF Member Posts: 59
    When will you have lease numbers for the 22 Charger Scat Pack, 36/10 or 39/10? Zip 33954
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,071
    SWF said:

When will you have lease numbers for the 22 Charger Scat Pack, 36/10 or 39/10? Zip 33954

There are no released programs for the 2022 Charger, for January.

When are they expected to arrive at the dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Ordering just opened for the 22's, so I am not sure when they will arrive. I placed an order for a 22 .
    SWF said:

Ordering just opened for the 22's, so I am not sure when they will arrive. I placed an order for a 22 .

I'm sure the programs will be available when they start arriving at the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

SWF said:

I sure hope so, taking a chance ordering one and not knowing what if any programs will be available.

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

I sure hope so, taking a chance ordering one and not knowing what if any programs will be available.

How big of a deposit is the dealer asking for? Is it refundable if you don’t like the terms?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

How big of a deposit is the dealer asking for? Is it refundable if you don’t like the terms?
    $1000 deposit, non-refundable deposit. Substantial discount off msrp. I think not knowing what the lease deals will be is the biggest concern. Dealer is a straight shooter so far.

What has been your experience with a new model year and lease deals, taking into consideration the Charger is the same as the previous years.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

$1000 deposit, non-refundable deposit. Substantial discount off msrp. I think not knowing what the lease deals will be is the biggest concern. Dealer is a straight shooter so far.

What has been your experience with a new model year and lease deals, taking into consideration the Charger is the same as the previous years.
    No trends. When negotiating price on an ordered car, it's important to get them to agree to the base money factor, at that time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

No trends. When negotiating price on an ordered car, it's important to get them to agree to the base money factor, at that time.
    What is the current base MF? Does it change month to month?
    SWF said:

kyfdx said:

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

Michaell said:

SWF said:

What is the current base MF? Does it change month to month?
    We don't have the program information for the Charger, this month. The program can change, ususally monthly.

The discount off sticker is nice, but that can be offset by egregious fees and a markup to the money factor, which is why we recommend you negotiate it (and get it in writing) when you place the order.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• JbrumzJbrumz Member Posts: 15

@SWF said:

What dealer did you order from? I’m in the same position I’m wanting to lease but holding out on orders because I want to know how they’re going to lease. I want a redeye but may have to get a non redeye.

edited January 2022
    Jbrumz said:

@SWF said:

What dealer did you order from? I’m in the same position I’m wanting to lease but holding out on orders because I want to know how they’re going to lease. I want a redeye but may have to get a non redeye.

Sent you a message. Bottom line is the dealers have no idea what future lease programs or purchase offers-incentives-rebates will be available. It's a chance you take when ordering. I ordered because of the discount.

Dodge is showing what these will lease for on their website now. Seems like the money factor is over 6% :disappointed:

Jbrumz said:

Dodge is showing what these will lease for on their website now. Seems like the money factor is over 6% :disappointed:

Not surprising, as we don't have any info on the lease programs. I'd wait until next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    Not surprising, as we don't have any info on the lease programs. I'd wait until next month.

Is it weird that they have the 21s leasing better than the 22s?

Jbrumz said:

@kyfdx said:

Is it weird that they have the 21s leasing better than the 22s?

No - that's done to help clear out any leftover inventory (!)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:

Makes sense. I just ordered a charger hellcat and I was going to lease it but if the money factor is over 6% as it’s showing now I’ll be financing it.

• scervantesscervantes Member Posts: 8
    Jbrumz said:

@Michaell said:

Makes sense. I just ordered a charger hellcat and I was going to lease it but if the money factor is over 6% as it’s showing now I’ll be financing it.

I just ordered a 2022 a couple days ago as well and got a VIN today. Hopefully the incentives come out before the car is ready. Did they give you a time frame when to expect the car?

@scervantes said:
    I just ordered a 2022 a couple days ago as well and got a VIN today. Hopefully the incentives come out before the car is ready. Did they give you a time frame when to expect the car?

They said 10-12 weeks but I’m telling myself 4-5 months so I won’t be disappointed when week 12 comes and still no car lol. Some 21 orders got moved to 22s so they’re playing catch-up.

Jbrumz said:

@scervantes said:

They said 10-12 weeks but I’m telling myself 4-5 months so I won’t be disappointed when week 12 comes and still no car lol. Some 21 orders got moved to 22s so they’re playing catch-up.

I was actually told 4-6 months but that it could be sooner.

@scervantes said:
    I was actually told 4-6 months but that it could be sooner.

That sounds more reasonable. I think normal wait time for orders are about 10-12 weeks but with all that’s going on now 4-6 months makes sense.

edited February 2022
    Ordered my Charger Scat Pack Jan 6. Brampton was closed for a month, started back up Jan 24th. 22's are starting to trickle out, but with all this vaccine crap and oh yea, the weather is a mess up there. I was told 6-8 weeks, but with the factory shut down for 4 weeks, now looking at 10-12 weeks from order date. We ordered a 21 SPWB first week in Oct and car was delivered to the dealer 3rd week of Nov.

Anyone have any update on residual and MF on the 2022 charger hellcat and Charger hellcat redeye for Feb

Jbrumz said:

Anyone have any update on residual and MF on the 2022 charger hellcat and Charger hellcat redeye for Feb

What is your location?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

NC 10k 36months

Jbrumz said:

Jbrumz said:

NC 10k 36months

Standard MF and 55% residual
    Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry but what’s the standard Money factor?

Jbrumz said:

Sorry but what’s the standard Money factor?

.00242 for 36 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What about for 90255 39/10 MF & Residual 22 charger hellcat.

Thanks

What about for 90255 39/10 MF & Residual 22 charger hellcat.

Thanks

Standard MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:

Ouch difference from the 2021… thanks for the info

@scervantes said:

@Michaell said:

Ouch difference from the 2021… thanks for the info

I expect them to change once 22s start hitting the dealerships. I hope so anyway lol

• dhatchettman01dhatchettman01 Member Posts: 9
    Hello. I'm interested in leasing a 22 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody. I want to have it custom built. I stay in the Hartford, CT area. Lease term is 36 or possibly 48 months with 10,000 per year. I'm seeking the MF and RV. Any assistance with this information would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Hello. I'm interested in leasing a 22 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody. I want to have it custom built. I stay in the Hartford, CT area. Lease term is 36 or possibly 48 months with 10,000 per year. I'm seeking the MF and RV. Any assistance with this information would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Standard MF
    59%/48% residual for 36/48 mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you for the information. So, I'm clueless about leasing. Would you mind elaborating on what a standard MF actually is, please?

Thank you for the information. So, I'm clueless about leasing. Would you mind elaborating on what a standard MF actually is, please?

36: .00242 MF
    48: .00275 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Awesome and thank you!

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889

Hi. Can you please share incentive info for Scat Pack WB in 08510?
    Edmunds is showing mucho cash but broken out into 5 groups with no further details.
    https://www.edmunds.com/dodge/charger/2022/deals/

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:

Hi. Can you please share incentive info for Scat Pack WB in 08510?

Edmunds is showing mucho cash but broken out into 5 groups with no further details.
    https://www.edmunds.com/dodge/charger/2022/deals/

Buy or lease?
    If leasing, what term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    kyfdx said:

Buy or lease?

Those listed incentives say lease or finance. Does term and mileage change the incentives? I guess 36/10 but not really concerned with that if some other term qualifies for these thousands of dollars in incentives.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:

kyfdx said:

Buy or lease?

Those listed incentives say lease or finance. Does term and mileage change the incentives? I guess 36/10 but not really concerned with that if some other term qualifies for these thousands of dollars in incentives.
    I don't have any insight into Edmunds incentives page. Just answer the question. lol

36/10
    .00242 MF and 59% residual
    There aren't any better terms

US Bank may have a lower MF, but I don't know their residuals, so I can't tell you if it's better.

There are varying "sold order" incentives, depending on option choices. Anywhere between $1275-$3300, but I don't know the qualifiers

$1000 loyalty from Stellantis

Purchase has the same "sold order" incentives
    Plus $1000 rebate, if you pay cash or take standard rates.
    No loyalty on purchase

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ROLO_ExoticsROLO_Exotics Member Posts: 38
    what is the RV and MF for a 2022 dodge charger wide body hell cat 10-36k in 93060 thank you

what is the RV and MF for a 2022 dodge charger wide body hell cat 10-36k in 93060 thank you

Standard MF and 59% RV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ROLO_ExoticsROLO_Exotics Member Posts: 38
    what is the Standard MF?

what is the Standard MF?

.00242 for 36 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Damian2505Damian2505 Member Posts: 95

Hello can I get MF RV and incentives for Charger scat pack wide body and hellcat wide body 36/10 33033 zip code

Hello can I get MF RV and incentives for Charger scat pack wide body and hellcat wide body 36/10 33033 zip code

SP WB - Standard MF and 59%
    HC WB - .00006 and 59%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Lakeshow805Lakeshow805 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

What is the RV and MF for 2022 charger hellcat widebody 10/36 in 93036.

Any new incentives for the month of March?

Hello,

What is the RV and MF for 2022 charger hellcat widebody 10/36 in 93036.

Any new incentives for the month of March?

Standard MF and 63% residual
    Assuming automatic

No incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MarcWMarcW Member Posts: 9

Hello can I get MF RV and incentives for Charger hellcat wide body 36/10 08330 zip code