Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2022 Jeep Cherokee Latitude

yaskazyaskaz Member Posts: 11
edited May 2022 in Jeep
Hello,
Trying to see if anyone has recently bought a 2022 Cherokee Latitude recently? I am trying to figure out if anyone was able to get the Rear Park assist with Stop feature - it is supposed to be a standard feature but all the cars I have looked says that it is not available - dealer said it is because of chip shortage. Apparently cannot even be ordered with one.
Has anyone had any experiences to the contrary?

Comments

• gearmaniacgearmaniac Member Posts: 1
    it is a great car, I have 2020 model. Dealer is correct. I had to renew to chip but still waitin queue for my chip for replacement.
  • emetb7emetb7 Member Posts: 2
    yaskaz said:

Hello,
    Trying to see if anyone has recently bought a 2022 Cherokee Latitude recently? I am trying to figure out if anyone was able to get the Rear Park assist with Stop feature - it is supposed to be a standard feature but all the cars I have looked says that it is not available - dealer said it is because of chip shortage. Apparently cannot even be ordered with one.
    Has anyone had any experiences to the contrary?

Hi I head about this problem but in Mercedes the same that don't have chip... Try to find another dealer.