Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,435
    had another power tool day today. And round of installing wire closet shelving (repurposing all the runs I took out of our master bedroom and laundry when we had it replaced by cabinetry),

got another level installed in the other spare bedroom walk in closet (2 sides, above the shelf already there) then added another shelf at the bottom of the pantry since there was some dead space. Now I just have a few scrap pieces. Might be able to put one of those up in the garage. But I am pretty much over installing the stuff (but I have gotten very quick at it!). had the drill out so also put up our wooden coat hook in the shape of a lab by the door to the garage.

someday I might have enough storage stuff built or installed to get all of the wife's stuff someplace to go and the boxes unpacked. Probably not though, I just want to at least get the finished living space looking presentable (will worry about basement storage area some other time).

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    I hope everyone and their property can be safe in FL. This is one slow-
    moving storm right now, which is intensifying the rain levels.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,851

@imidazol97 said:
    I hope everyone and their property can be safe in FL. This is one slow-
    moving storm right now, which is intensifying the rain levels.

+1. Stay safe down there

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,964
    Fortunately we are not there yet, go down Nov 5th.
    Our neighbors are staying and they will watch our place for us....and report.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,255

Winds here are at 35-40 mph sustained. Gusts are higher. We’ve had 8 inches of rain since yesterday. Thank God we still have electricity. 3 tornadoes touched down overnight here in Broward county.

This is one ugly hurricane!

2021 Genesis G90

This guy seems to speak facts on his 0900 youtube update. Lots of good video comparisons
    to the previous higher speed 4 hurricanes that were record setters. The max wind speeds have come down through the many decades since labor day 1935, but this one has size on its side.
    I look at the location of West Palm Beach where @abacomike 's area is.
    Not that far from the huge center. Were this center to go more east-northeast than going northeast could put more of south Florida in the crosshairs.

I

• jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,463
    driver100 said:

Fortunately we are not there yet, go down Nov 5th.
    Our neighbors are staying and they will watch our place for us....and report.

————————————————-
    My brother just informed me this morning that our cousin who lives in the Sarasota area missed his opportunity to leave so he and his neighbor are going to hunker down together. He kept debating whether to leave or not for several days and now it’s too late. He’s never been the brightest bulb in the socket and this proves it.

jmonroe

'15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,255

@imidazol97 said:
    This guy seems to speak facts on his 0900 youtube update. Lots of good video comparisons
    to the previous higher speed 4 hurricanes that were record setters. The max wind speeds have come down through the many decades since labor day 1935, but this one has size on its side.
    Not that far from the huge center. Were this center to go more east-northeast than going northeast could put more of south Florida in the crosshairs.

I

I’m 40 miles due south of West Palm Beach. We are getting heavy winds but the rain is light. But when one of those bands comes through, winds increase and we get torrential downpours. We were lucky here in that we are getting tropical storm impacts, not hurricane impacts.

90 miles west of me is where the hurricane hit land near Ft. Myers.

2021 Genesis G90

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,559
    abacomike said:

@imidazol97 said:

I

I’m 40 miles due south of West Palm Beach. We are getting heavy winds but the rain is light. But when one of those bands comes through, winds increase and we get torrential downpours. We were lucky here in that we are getting tropical storm impacts, not hurricane impacts.

90 miles west of me is where the hurricane hit land near Ft. Myers.

That’s the second time it looked like Tampa would get a direct hit only have the storm move south at the last minute.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• ronsteveronsteve Member Posts: 1,190

That’s the second time it looked like Tampa would get a direct hit only have the storm move south at the last minute.

NHC forecasts 24 hrs ago had the center going in south of Tampa. Cantore relocated to Fort Myers yesterday evening. And that's not an endorsement of the Weatherless Channel, just pointing out that if Cantore is moved from Tampa to Fort Myers, then trained professionals somewhere are thinking the storm is more likely to go to Fort Myers than to Tampa. This was not a surprise jog.

And if Charley should have taught people anything, it's that any location that's under a hurricane warning needs to prepare as if they're going to take a direct hit.
    2015 Acura RDX AWD / 2013 VW Jetta 2.5SE
    I wasn’t being critical of the weather forecasters, I was commenting on Tampa’s persistent luck in avoiding direct hits by hurricanes for over 100 years.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

Wasn't there a hurricane that crossed Florda and then turned and went back across?

• ventureventure Member Posts: 2,860
    Not to make light of the weather conditions in Florida, but someone has a sense of humor.

2020 Ascent Limited, 2024 Subaru Legacy Sport

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Ironically, I was watching the Weather Channel yesterday, and Jim Cantore was in Punta Gorda. Right across the street from CJ's Tavern. CJ's had a single pole sign, like that one. Only with permanent printing on the plastic part. About 20 minutes later, the whole plastic piece blew out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    So, I think we’ve all seen the writing on the wall about dealerships here lately. They are doing everything within their power to drive themselves out of business. Apparently, we’re not alone.

A used car dealer’s experience….

https://youtu.be/2qzA-gamvrs

2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    Fortunately we are not there yet

So, I think we’ve all seen the writing on the wall about dealerships here lately. They are doing everything within their power to drive themselves out of business. Apparently, we’re not alone.

That is too bad, maybe they didn't want deposits so they could sell it for whatever they could get for it. They knew the most they would get was one....why take a deposit if you can get a lot more for it? He should have gone to a dealer that would take a deposit, but why would a dealer take one? GM should have done what Ford did, and not give warranties if you buy it for more than the set price.

• carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    edited September 2022
    The dude should have gone to a big box store for the ZO6.
    I clicked on a "Get Today's Price" link on a web site and filled out the next page full of garbage. I used a first name of Rat and a last name of Face. I gave them an email address I use sometimes, but a fake phone number.

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Thank you for your inquiry. A member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss how we can facilitate your vehicle sale. What is the best way to contact you?

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

Doesn’t compare to the people dealing with the hurricane … but it’s been a banner week of things breaking

First the subwoofer luckily easy fix and under warranty

Next something in the dishwasher went causing a leak when it’s running (pulled it out to confirm) That leak of course went right into my theater projector and killed it.

Pretty sure the dishwasher is out of warranty (bought it Jan 21) and of course the projector isn’t. I didn’t pick the place to mount the projector that is where the builder pre-wired it. In their defense it’s in the best place for the room.

My BIL and SIL had a dishwasher leak back in the summer. The house is almost finished being repaired. soaked out the kitchen floor, and leaked through the basement and trashed their exercise room and part of the rec room I think. So they now have new floors and ceiling, along with kitchen cabinets. Cabinets might not have been a total writeoff but pretty sure they were thinking about redoing the kitchen anyway so took advantage of the situation

venture said:

I clicked on a "Get Today's Price" link on a web site and filled out the next page full of garbage. I used a first name of Rat and a last name of Face. I gave them an email address I use sometimes, but a fake phone number.
    Here's the reply:
    Hello Rat
    Thank you for your inquiry. A member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss how we can facilitate your vehicle sale. What is the best way to contact you?
    Sincerely,
    Internet Sales Team

Good one Rat! :)

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,312
    venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

That irritates me more than anything else; dealers don't like to give numbers to a stranger over the phone or the web as they know the recipient will shop that number to other dealers. I get that, but why p*ss off customers by promising a price that they have no intention of providing?

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• henrynhenryn Member Posts: 4,289
    venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

I thought everyone on here knew better than to ever click on that link. That's almost as bad as opening a phishing email.
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
    Today I noticed rust under the paint on my 2019 Pacifica. It's on the leading edge of the hood, and there is a small area (maybe 2.5 inches wide by 3/8 inch high). And another similar area on the other side of the hood. Not a big deal, but a little disappointing that a 2019 model should be getting rust under the paint.

It really makes me suspicious though. I rather doubt the factory paint would be doing that. I bought this Pacifica a little over a year ago, from Hertz, and it had a clean CarFax. But then, anyone who puts absolute faith in CarFax probably still believes in the Easter Bunny.
    doesn't Hertz have its own onsite repair places? entirely possible they do a lot of rehab work that would never be reported.

edited September 2022

@henryn
    That may still be under warranty? I think it is 5 years on outer panels.

@stickguy said:
    My BIL and SIL had a dishwasher leak back in the summer. The house is almost finished being repaired. soaked out the kitchen floor, and leaked through the basement and trashed their exercise room and part of the rec room I think. So they now have new floors and ceiling, along with kitchen cabinets. Cabinets might not have been a total writeoff but pretty sure they were thinking about redoing the kitchen anyway so took advantage of the situation

Well that is certainly worse for sure! I don’t think I would have known about the leak if the projector wasn’t below it. The water came through where the signal wires come through the junction box.

venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

That irritates me more than anything else; dealers don't like to give numbers to a stranger over the phone or the web as they know the recipient will shop that number to other dealers. I get that, but why p*ss off customers by promising a price that they have no intention of providing?
    Exactly!

henryn said:

venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

I thought everyone on here knew better than to ever click on that link. That's almost as bad as opening a phishing email.
    Amazingly I have done that before, but only with the local dealer that I have bought 7 or 8 Subaru's from. They always showed a price on their web site, in addition to MSRP, that was lower. I would click the link and they would email a price lower that what was on the web. Now they only show MSRP and that link.

They were, at one time, a small family-owned business and sold Subarus only. Then they started selling Fords and have been expanding regionally with other brands.

This time it was only to confirm my suspicions.

Sincerely,
    Rat

henryn said:

venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

Obviously, the dealer knows you are going to shop any price he gives you. But, if you are the dealer how can you protect yourself? Why should the dealer give a price, that allows another dealer to undercut him.

I heard an ad for a large appliance store and I thought...appliances are something you like to actually see. But the people come to your huge showroom, find what they want, then shop it online. I was thinking something like this......customer likes the item, you give them a price, then tell them something like we will give you an extra 5% off if you buy it in the next 15 minutes! You can also say, if you find it for less in the next 30 days we will match that price too. I think I would buy at that point.

edited September 2022
    USPS Priority Mail?
    Here is the tracking on a letter I sent to a location that is a 2-hour drive from my house. (Richmond, KY)
    On Monday
    Read from the bottom, up.

Moving Through Network

Departed USPS Regional Facility
    CINCINNATI OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    September 30, 2022, 5:12 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    September 30, 2022, 5:09 am

CINCINNATI OH NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    September 30, 2022, 3:19 am

September 29, 2022, 11:14 pm

In Transit to Next Facility
    September 29, 2022

LEXINGTON KY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    September 27, 2022, 4:16 pm

September 27, 2022, 2:37 pm

September 27, 2022,1:45 pm

September 27, 2022, 10:38 am

September 26, 2022, 11:28 pm

USPS in possession of item
    September 26, 2022, 1:21 pm

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So, mailed on Monday. Typical transit time for a 1st class letter would be 2 days. 4 days later, it's back in Cincinnati, and who knows when it will get there?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

So, mailed on Monday. Typical transit time for a 1st class letter would be 2 days. 4 days later, it's back in Cincinnati, and who knows when it will get there?

That's a lot of miles on that letter.

I don't know how many times I have ordered something that will be mailed USPS, with a tracking number, and the status never changes until it's sitting on my porch.

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889

@henryn said:
    Today I noticed rust under the paint on my 2019 Pacifica. It's on the leading edge of the hood, and there is a small area (maybe 2.5 inches wide by 3/8 inch high). And another similar area on the other side of the hood. Not a big deal, but a little disappointing that a 2019 model should be getting rust under the paint.

It really makes me suspicious though. I rather doubt the factory paint would be doing that. I bought this Pacifica a little over a year ago, from Hertz, and it had a clean CarFax. But then, anyone who puts absolute faith in CarFax probably still believes in the Easter Bunny.

Unfortunately, I have seen that on other Chrysler vehicles. Not long ago, on a row of 2018 GC lease turn-ins, I spotted that very thing on 2 out of about 8-10.

But, as someone else mentioned, check the warranty. I think it is pretty long on corrosion protection. Of course, as long as it is indeed factory paint.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

https://youtu.be/2qzA-gamvrs

It’s obvious that the dealer was saving the car for a friend or for a fool that would pay an absurd ADM. That’s understandable with a halo car like that Corvette.

However, it was really rotten of the dealer to not tell the guy that he had no chance of getting it. There was mention of the salesman who took his original order having “retired”. Perhaps that was a euphemism for “got fired” and whatever orders were in process got tossed out accidentally or intentionally.

Regardless, it’s a good lesson of how car dealers are not your friend. Expect nothing more than a straight business relationship.

henryn said:

Does the Pacifica have an aluminum hood? Ford has had a problem for decades with paint bubbling on the front lip. I had to have my Mustang leading edge repainted twice.

As to repairs, most repairs are reported to CarFax by insurance companies unless there is a police report. I know that Enterprise is self insured and even repairs done by out side shops don’t get reported. I assume that Hertz has the same arrangement.

If it’s any consolation I understand that any rental car that incurs any serious damage gets sent right to the auction.

kyfdx said:

USPS Priority Mail?
    Here is the tracking on a letter I sent to a location that is a 2-hour drive from my house. (Richmond, KY)
    On Monday
    Read from the bottom, up.

Moving Through Network

September 30, 2022, 5:12 am

September 30, 2022, 5:09 am

September 30, 2022, 3:19 am

September 29, 2022, 11:14 pm

In Transit to Next Facility
    September 29, 2022

LEXINGTON KY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    September 27, 2022, 4:16 pm

September 27, 2022, 2:37 pm

September 27, 2022,1:45 pm

September 27, 2022, 10:38 am

September 26, 2022, 11:28 pm

USPS in possession of item
    September 26, 2022, 1:21 pm

Wow! I ordered a gift online and paid an extra $12 for expedited delivery (2 business days) on Wednesday and it arrived the next day via FedEx. Just about 24 hours.

I was impressed. I half expected it to be back ordered to China for six months.

qbrozen said:

@henryn said:

Unfortunately, I have seen that on other Chrysler vehicles. Not long ago, on a row of 2018 GC lease turn-ins, I spotted that very thing on 2 out of about 8-10.

But, as someone else mentioned, check the warranty. I think it is pretty long on corrosion protection. Of course, as long as it is indeed factory paint.

You got me thinking about rusted hood I saw back in the late 90s. It had something to do with the cab-forward design that let condensation build up run down to the edge and rust out from the inside.

Further information on Chrysler hoods.

I found this on a Chrysler forum:

“ Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 17, 2022

I am wondering why Chrysler is choosing to ignore the issue of corrosion around the edge of the hood on minivans. They paid to fix mine 3 years ago, now its back. I took it to the dealership in November of 2021 and was told it was out of the corrosion warranty. My minivan is a 2016 Grand Caravan. I contact Chrysler with pictures of the problem and their reply was basically "Sorry, not our problem any more", yet they have known about the issue for the last 10 or more years. I also discovered that in the last 2 years they stopped "repairing" the hoods and instead shipped the customer a NEW hood. I was not given that option, I questioned it at the time but was told repairing is what the protocol is. Apparently that changed at some point.
    Also, when I visited the dealership in November, the service department guy said I was out of warranty by 2 months, Chrysler still said "Sorry". Chrysler Cares? About what, their bottom line? Certainly, in my opinion, not their customers. They are the reason you are in business.”

https://www.chryslerminivan.net/threads/hood-corrosion.177231/

Now, my package is:
    LOUISVILLE KY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    September 30, 2022, 7:56 am

Which is only 10 miles closer to Richmond, KY than Cincinnati. :/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    edited September 2022
    stickguy said:

doesn't Hertz have its own onsite repair places? entirely possible they do a lot of rehab work that would never be reported.

Yes, but not doing your oil changes at the dealership might affect the rusting and paint :smiley:

And Hertz not reporting repairs would be unethical. A big corporation wouldn't be unethical, would they?
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion

Further information on Chrysler hoods.

I found this on a Chrysler forum:

“ Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 17, 2022

I am wondering why Chrysler is choosing to ignore the issue of corrosion around the edge of the hood on minivans. They paid to fix mine 3 years ago, now its back. I took it to the dealership in November of 2021 and was told it was out of the corrosion warranty. My minivan is a 2016 Grand Caravan. I contact Chrysler with pictures of the problem and their reply was basically "Sorry, not our problem any more", yet they have known about the issue for the last 10 or more years. I also discovered that in the last 2 years they stopped "repairing" the hoods and instead shipped the customer a NEW hood. I was not given that option, I questioned it at the time but was told repairing is what the protocol is. Apparently that changed at some point.
    Also, when I visited the dealership in November, the service department guy said I was out of warranty by 2 months, Chrysler still said "Sorry". Chrysler Cares? About what, their bottom line? Certainly, in my opinion, not their customers. They are the reason you are in business.”

https://www.chryslerminivan.net/threads/hood-corrosion.177231/

Yeah, best I stay away from Chrysler products for my lifetime. Dealing with Chrysler customer service I'd likely end up slitting throats and fighting murder charges. Of course, in my defense, I'd present a lot of evidence of aggravation and instigation from a '95 Neon.
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion

henryn said:

Today I noticed

If it’s any consolation I understand that any rental car that incurs any serious damage gets sent right to the auction.

Now that's a smart business policy and move given the state of Body Shops in the USA.
    driver100 said:

henryn said:

venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

Obviously, the dealer knows you are going to shop any price he gives you. But, if you are the dealer how can you protect yourself? Why should the dealer give a price, that allows another dealer to undercut him.

I heard an ad for a large appliance store and I thought...appliances are something you like to actually see. But the people come to your huge showroom, find what they want, then shop it online. I was thinking something like this......customer likes the item, you give them a price, then tell them something like we will give you an extra 5% off if you buy it in the next 15 minutes! You can also say, if you find it for less in the next 30 days we will match that price too. I think I would buy at that point.
    You could promise that any one that undercuts the price you'll re-under-cut them again? This would discourage others from undercutting you. Maybe. I got two glass shops fighting over my business like this making phone call after phone call where when I wanted to cancel they made me call the other guy to cancel them by lowering the price more.
    tjc78 said:

@henryn

Thanks for bringing that up, I wasn't aware of it, and that does appear to be the correct number, 5 years on outer panels. Now I have to decide if I want to try and deal with this or just leave it alone.

If I ignore it, how bad is it likely to get? And how quickly will it get worse?
    henryn said:

tjc78 said:

@henryn

Thanks for bringing that up, I wasn't aware of it, and that does appear to be the correct number, 5 years on outer panels. Now I have to decide if I want to try and deal with this or just leave it alone.

Did you determine if the hood was aluminum or not? Ford weasels out of corrosion repairs by specifying they will only repair “rust through”. Since aluminum will corrode but not rust through they tell you you’re out of luck. I’m sure Chrysler has a similar out.

• jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,463
    henryn said:

tjc78 said:

@henryn

————————————————-
    If you’re entitled to a warranty repair why wouldn’t you get it repaired? You know it’s not going to heal itself.

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,952
    Moved to South Florida in mid October of 1969 so missed that years hurricanes for the most part. Have had enough over the years with David, Andrew, Wilma & Irene thank you very much! I guess when one's younger, a kid, it's not so bad because all you know is that school is cancelled for awhile & it's hot...very hot. Worse when an adult as you have to live through the oppressive heat, deal with the repairs if needed, have the kids home from school plus go to work. I just don't want to deal with them anymore honestly! I say it every year, "it's time to move" but, we're still here unfortunately. Finding the next place to live is the problem as we don't want snow or much cold weather for that matter. Really tired of the South but going North will mean a more expensive area to live in and we need one that's "retirement friendly". My best bud recently moved to South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, and they seem to love it. It's a Del Webb planned over 55 community and so far, all is good. He even transferred within the company so is working for Enterprise up there.
    Looks like we dodged a bullet with Ian, lots of rain and windy conditions but no loss of power. The kids in the Orlando area lost power for just 5 hours but had much more rain than we did. Stronger winds to. Now, seems like Ian made landfall just south of Myrtle Beach. Texted my bud there and seems to be windy & rainy but no power loss for him yet. Thank G-d Ian is almost through and again, just proves that when they say to evacuate, one must listen. Just hope that no one loses their lives with Ian!

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,290
    driver100 said:

Fortunately we are not there yet

That is too bad, maybe they didn't want deposits so they could sell it for whatever they could get for it. They knew the most they would get was one....why take a deposit if you can get a lot more for it? He should have gone to a dealer that would take a deposit, but why would a dealer take one? GM should have done what Ford did, and not give warranties if you buy it for more than the set price.

Maybe he was like the 7th person to want to put down a deposit and get the car. If that was the case they though why take the deposit as it's very likely that one of the people ahead of him would take the car?

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,290
    venture said:

Here's the reply:

Hello Rat

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Team

Don't give a fake number, download Google Voice and use one of their phone numbers and when you don't need it anymore change the number in Google Voice or just uninstall Google Voice.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D