Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

SRX failure

Yesiam1Yesiam1 Member Posts: 1
edited November 2019 in Cadillac
Just adding my miserable experience with my 2011 Cadillac SRX. It was in the shop frequently with the engine light on and loss of power under acceleration. After the warranty expired the problem continued and my service shop,(alaska sales and service) said they cannot repair the car.
Super dissappointed with Cadillac and GMC. I have moved on to other car companies.
Has any tried taking legal action?

Comments

• rickdonrickdon Member Posts: 123
    That's odd. Have you tried going to a different dealership?
  • gailholveygailholvey Member Posts: 1
    I am FURIOUS! I purchased a 2015 Cadillac SRX in 2016 with very low mileage. Two years ago, the Cue System had to be replaced but it was covered under Warranty. Now, just 2 years later again, it went & has to be replaced again and this time it's costing me a Grand ! That's ridiculous that these things only last 2 years and I have low mileage so it doesn't get driven all that much. I can't believe they don't stand behind their products other than offering a lousy 15% off which is under $200...It's insulting and there are LOTS of complaints on this! Because of this, I'll never purchase another Cadillac!