Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Civic: Problems & Solutions

Comments

• hanz1hanz1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a JET Computer Upgrade Kit for my 97Civic LX. However, in order to send my chip to JET to be programmed I must remove my original chip first. So, does anyone know how to remove the chip. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Zach
  • ejc1999civicejc1999civic Member Posts: 6
    Hello Everyone,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me diagnose this issue. '99 Civic EX, automatic transmission, 103K miles, all suggested maintenance current on vehicle including timing belt/water pump. Just yesterday, about 20 minutes in a drive, the car was in traffic with the interior fan on. An initial electrical burning smell started in the vent (initially dismissed as idling emissions from the car in front of me) and then became more intense / concentrated as if something were on fire under the hood. I immediately pulled over, turned off the car and looked under the hood. No signs of smoke, damage, etc. The only things I found were a) slightly lowered coolant levels, just below the min in the reservoir and what appears to be fresh oil directly below the engine mount coming from the lid / seal area of what appears to be a comparment a little larger than a tuna fish can. I brought the car to the dealer and am awaiting a prognosis. The car itself runs fine from what I can tell and there was no loss of oil after checking levels. There is still a slight odor coming from the fan vent in the car when I turn it on. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused the electrical burning smell and what the container is below the engine mount (it is not the brake fluid or power steering reservoirs - this is a part that is not identified in the owner's manual.) Please let me know if you have any experience and / or if the two problems could be related. Thanks very much.

Ed
  • doodlemamadoodlemama Member Posts: 1
    I've got a 1998 Honda Civic LX, and the temp gauge has been jumping up and down (never hitting red) as I drive. It doesn't seem to matter if I am idling in traffic or speeding down the freeway, it will move from the mid mark up to just before red and may stay there for a while and come back down. There doesn't appear to be any pattern it totally varies, I swear depending on its mood. On the way to work I was doing 20km/hr and it was close to hot, but earlier idling at a light I was at the mid mark, but prior to that I was doing 80km/hr and it was mid mark also... :confuse:

Any ideas??
    I had nearly the same problem with my '99 Civic EX and the problem was the A/C belt. My dealer initially sprayed silicon on the belts and the sound went away temporarily but the only thing that resolved it satisfactorily was to have the belts adjusted.
    Try different tires, better grade gas and check the air filter. If all else fails, I would ahve it tuned up, too. Those would be my guesses. I had a similar issue with my '99 (original owner) and it was related to a combination of the forementioned. I now average over 30 miles-per-gallon, at one point topping out around 34-35.
  • yearnshawyearnshaw Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2004 Honda Civic EX with 45K (yes, I drive a LOT). I just took the car into the dealer (it's always gone to a dealer for service/oil changes) and was told that I had a broken front motor mount. Unfortunately, I just went out of warranty last month (before my cross-country trip and back).

The car is not making any funny noises or vibrations. How do I know if I'm being taken for a ride by the dealer? Any recommendations to get this fixed, if in fact there is a problem? Is this typically covered under warranty? Thx.
  • texasrednecktexasredneck Member Posts: 4
    Ill lay it all out for you. !992 honda civic hatchback VX. Manual trans, 182716 miles. Car idles fine ,doesnt miss at all. Car drives fine when it is cold ,doesnt miss at all.Smooth as glass. When said car gets to "Normal Operating Temperature" is where my problems start. When you are accelerating car drives smooth as glass. When you are going up a hill again smooth as glass. But when you have to maintain a Constant speed , no matter what that speed is she begins to stutter, sputter, and jerk.It does not do it when I set in the yard and have the car in Neutral and I hold the rpms at 3000, 2000, 4000 doesnt matter smooth as glass.Only in gear and moving on a levelsurface and constant speed . This is what I have done to it Yesterday. New all of this. fuel filter, oil filter, plugs ,wires, synthetic oil, air filter, new o2 sensor. Will someone please help me before i go out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confuse:
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Taking it to a shop you trust for a look?

Pretty hard to diagnose over the internet.
  • oluapoluap Member Posts: 5
    I posted this yesterday in Hybrid Vehicles and got yelled at by an Edmunds staff member (who apparently had no problem with a thread on the Honda Civic GX, but I digress.) Anywho, here's what I posted:

I am looking for information from owners of the Honda Civic VX, a version of the '92-'95 Honda Civic Hatchback with numerous factory modifications to push fuel economy to an EPA 47/56 rating. I am very impressed by a car that rivals the Honda Civic Hybrid for economy and engine power, seats five in a pinch, and is available for $2k-$4k. Here are my questions:

-The fuel-saving technology in this car is very impressive. How good is real-world fuel economy?

-The Civic VX weighs 2100 lbs and has no ABS. If anyone has wrecked one, how did you fare?

-What are your general observations of the car? Having read some old reviews of the VX, I am curious about driver's experience with highway-speed acceleration, handling, and ride.

-Has anyone installed aftermarket cruise control? How well does it work? (This applies to '92-'95 Civics in general.)

I understand the VX is a popular car to modify in the import tuner crowd, but I am looking for information on the stock VX.
  • bluearmbluearm Member Posts: 6
    thanks for the info. My tires are almost worn out maybe thats the problem, the air filter looks like new , the scheduled maintenance was done on 29k miles now its 32k miles .
    any recommendations on choosing tires ? thanks. ;)
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Member Posts: 2,798
    Ill lay it all out for you. !992 honda civic hatchback VX. Manual trans, 182716 miles. Car idles fine ,doesnt miss at all. Car drives fine when it is cold ,doesnt miss at all.Smooth as glass. When said car gets to "Normal Operating Temperature" is where my problems start. When you are accelerating car drives smooth as glass. When you are going up a hill again smooth as glass. But when you have to maintain a Constant speed , no matter what that speed is she begins to stutter, sputter, and jerk.It does not do it when I set in the yard and have the car in Neutral and I hold the rpms at 3000, 2000, 4000 doesnt matter smooth as glass.Only in gear and moving on a levelsurface and constant speed . This is what I have done to it Yesterday. New all of this. fuel filter, oil filter, plugs ,wires, synthetic oil, air filter, new o2 sensor. Will someone please help me before i go out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to go out on a limb and present the worst case scenario. The VX has what was called VTEC-E, which was later used in hybrid car engines. It runs very lean when power is not needed, such as coasting. I would start looking into VTEC operation. But this would be my last resort, because it may get pricey.

Did you get an OEM O2 sensor or aftermarket? This may be one of the causes, VTEC-E relyes heavily on the computer readouts to determine what air/fuel ratio to use, as well as how many valves to open. I belive it switches from 12 to 16 valve operation under load. Check the valve clearance and tension, they probably need adjusting. Are you using correct grade of engine oil? VTEC uses oil pressure to operate, too heavy or too light oil may have an effect on VTEC operation. Check Mass air flow sensor for proper operation.

If you are going to do all the work your self, see if there is a Helms manual for the VX specifically. It should list the ohmmeter readouts for all the sensors for varyous conditions.
    I need to reset the engine light on my 96 Honda Civic Si. I replaced a faulty oxygen sensor and now I need to reset the light to turn it off. Does anyone know what the easiest way to do this is? I could take it back to my garage for a fee. They would clear the message light via computer. Is there a way to do this myself either by disconnecting the battery or by some other means? Any suggestions would be most appreciated...thanks...

Sometimes disconnecting the battery for half hour resets the computer. Make sure you have the code for your OEM radio, if you have OEM radio.

After reset your car will have to re-learn all your driving habits, give it a couple of hours of driving to reprogram the fuel and power maps.
    All of this is probably moot since I doubt you would be able to even find one of these oddball Civics.

In the ten years I've been in the business, I MAY have seen five of these. They weren't good sellers when new so they are pretty scarce now as used cars.

Not bad cars. They ride and accelerate like the economy cars they are.
    , pretty sure it is after market. I am using 5-30 synthetic Mobil. Someone told me that the fuel injection may be clogged up seeing as it set for a while before being driven. That option is Free to check so i am going to go that route also I also ordered a MAP sensor.We will see. Thank you
  • ncampbell2002ncampbell2002 Member Posts: 163
    My 2003 Civic EX has had a squeaky clutch now for about 5000 miles. It happens mainly in the morning or when the car has been sitting awhile...(like 6 or more hours). It sounds like it is coming from the engine bay. The noise happens every time there is operation of the clutch. The noise tends to go away after an extended period of time. It doesn't seem to be affecting the performance of the car, but it is running my last nerve. The car has 45,000 miles on it. Anyone else have this same problem, and is there a fix for it? Thanks.
  • shawnhshawnh Member Posts: 3
    i have a 98civic 4dr lx... i just replaced the radiator b/c of a crack/leak in the other one(not sure if it was the original). After replacing the radiator, the fan wouldn't come on and it started to overheat. Thinking it might be a blown fuse or something my friend switched one of the relays and the fan started working.... well we thought it was all good until we put the other one back on the a/c condensing fan and it started working ... well anyhow the fan would work but not until it got over 3/4 on the gauge which wasnt even close to normal even on the cracked radiator. The guy at o'reillys said something about maybe an air pocket... but that still wouldnt explain why the fan didnt start till the temp.gauge is 3/4 of the way. my friend thinks it my be the temp.gauge sensor ... but i wasnt having this problem before... thank you and i appreciate anyone who can help me
    hey man not sure what year you have but my 98civiclx auto. does that too... its always been kinda a hard shifter but ive had it 30000 miles(now 78,000) or so and it seems to get worse.. interestingly enough though is that in hotter weather it shifts smoother. im pretty sure eventually the transmission will go out... i havent replaced/flushed the transmission oil ever since ive had the car and some advice from others tell me i probably shouldn't change it now. i wouldnt mind knowing if its just certain civics/hondas.
    hey i had the same problem w/ my 98 civic @ 67000mi ... my light came on and it was the o2 sensor... when i was replacing @ 78000 it i found i too have a decent sized crack in the exhaust manifold. i had some1 reset the check engine light and it hasnt come since replacing it though. it now runs noticably smoother.
  • mgeismgeis Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Recently I had a near-dead, but not totally dead battery in my 95 EX. I got a jump, got rolling, my radio was working (we've had to enter the code in the past when we disconnect the battery, so we're familiar w/that issue). However, this time, I noticed that the red "anti-theft" light near the rear defrost button was on while I was driving. Normally it flashes when the car is parked, etc. I think it has something to do w/the alarm, as now my alarm button on my keychain will remotely lock the doors, but it will not set or unset the alarm.

In short, the problem seems to be that the alarm is not working, ever since my near-dead battery. Keyless entry and radio still work just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

ps. First time post, sorry if this is a repeat. Couldn't find this topic in the forum.
    i have a 98civic 4dr lx... i just replaced the radiator b/c of a crack/leak in the other one(not sure if it was the original). After replacing the radiator, the fan wouldn't come on and it started to overheat. Thinking it might be a blown fuse or something my friend switched one of the relays and the fan started working.... well we thought it was all good until we put the other one back on the a/c condensing fan and it started working ... well anyhow the fan would work but not until it got over 3/4 on the gauge which wasnt even close to normal even on the cracked radiator. The guy at o'reillys said something about maybe an air pocket... but that still wouldnt explain why the fan didnt start till the temp.gauge is 3/4 of the way. my friend thinks it my be the temp.gauge sensor ... but i wasnt having this problem before... thank you and i appreciate anyone who can help me

I don't have an exact answer, but just going on a tangent here. What kind of coolant did you refill it with after changing the radiator. Different coolants may have different heat capacities, although they shouldn't. This may explain why you get a delay in fan coming on. The gauge in the dash is wired to the engine block, while the fan switch is wired to the actual coolant temp sensor. The difference in heat capacities is what giving you the delay. If you used aftermarket coolant, try switching to Honda OEM coolant and see if the problem persists (it is not really a problem, though)
  • morrows_endmorrows_end Member Posts: 1
    i have the exact same problem. it's been like this for almost a year, sometimes, it'll work, but usually it doesn't. It just pops around from 15 to 20 and the pops get faster the faster my car goes. I've taken out my gauge cluster and checked everything with a multimeter, but nothing seemed wrong. i think there's a cable or something that connects somewhere from the transmission that may be kinked or something. If you figure out how to fix the problem, PLEASE tell me.

adam
  • dead9uydead9uy Member Posts: 6
    I had that problem once and the dealer found a loose ground that was shorting out that fuse. He soldered it down and it's been fine since.
  • mredwardaamredwardaa Member Posts: 7
    When I removed the air filter from my 01 Civic I found pieces of dried bread under it.
    I know it sounds crazy but any ideas?
    I have a '99 Civic with 103K miles and just started having some issues with the motor mount. In my case, the top of the motor mount cap is wet with hydraulic oil. It appears that the seal in the casing has probably deteriorated or simply loosened over time. My dealer quoted $94 for the part and about two hours labor. Do you have any evidence of leaking hydraulic oil on your mount cap? Curious.
    Check out Tirerack.com - I found my Yokohama Grand Touring tires there. Check this out - 80K mile warranty and $46 a tire. I negotiated with a local tire place that claimed to have the "lowest pricing guaranteed" and got the 4 tires with full 4 wheel alignment and replacement guarantee for $250.00. They ride great - very quiet and responsive. I live in Boston and am a spirited driver, so you can take my word for it - these are a great deal for tires.
    Maybe the last person who changed it was eating a sandwich over the engine? Sorry. I couldn't resist.
    You may have a rat living in your engine compartment.

A friend had his air intake crammed full of dried dog food once!
  • biochem4biochem4 Member Posts: 1
    I'm sorry, but it's physically impossible for a car to lurch while having your foot FIRMLY pressed on the brake pedal. The drivetrain/braking system work together when people drive but are mostly separate physical entities. A problem in your engine management system will not directly affect your braking situation in the manner you are describing. While it is possible for some problems to affect one another, it is highly doubtful in this case as the reversal problems are at low speeds. I own a 99 civic VP and have noticed that the car will continue movement if your foot is slightly on the brake. There have been many occasions where I thought that I had adequatley had my foot on the brake, but noticed that the car continues to roll ever so slowly forward. I don't mean to insult anyones intelligence however there are possibilities as to why this is happening:

1) If you exit a freeway and do not disengage cruise control, this can cause something weired to happen with your engine operations, however this is quite rare.
    2) As stated in previous posts, it is highly likely that an engine idiling at high RPM's (900-1500 rpm is normal with Honda's) causes the car to cause a lurching sensation when shifting into a gear. Thus, if your foot is not exerting adequate force on the brake pedal, the car will continue on it's momentum causing you to temporarily loose control.
    3) As you decel. from freeway speeds, the fuzzy logic computer management in the automatic transmission has been programmed by Honda (other manufacturers do this too) to drop the transmission from 4-th gear to the lower 3-rd gear to utilize the engine for braking. This causes the rpm's to rev will into the 3000 range and thus slow the car down. If the car is in fact accelerating. you have a special condition on your hands, possibly induced by the cruise control system within the car.

Honda would have a major problem on their hands if these cases were true, however driver error is probably to blame. Furthermore, irregardless of how long you've been a "CDL" or licensed driver, if you're not stepping on the brake hard enough, you're err-ing and causing a problem with the operation of the vehicle. Don't blame Honda for this, most people are not experiencing the same problem. You've got a great vehicle on your hands, learn to enjoy it.
  • cac915cac915 Member Posts: 2
    My 98 HX is having a hard time keeping power to all the electrical things in my car. If I am sitting at a stop light and I have the air, radio, and lights on the RPMs dip super low, the car shutters, the radio turns off and then on, and the lights dim. This doesn't happen all the time, but more than less. This problem also occurs when I am driving at high speed (70mph) and then hit my brakes suddenly.

I took it to the car to the dealer and they found the idle to be normal, the alternator charging at the correct voltage, and the battery passed the load test. Nevertheless, they sent me on my way and basically said I was crazy.

I took the car back two days later because it kept happening and a few times the RPMs dipped to 0 and I smashed the gas to keep the car running. This time, the dealer said that the alternator was not charging and they replaced it.

$450 later, my car is still doing the same thing. I am going back to the dealer on Monday for the manager to take a drive with me. Anyone have any ideas about what the problem may be? Any suggestions would be helpful!
  • irnchefirnchef Member Posts: 1
    You may have to check the Alarm to see if there is a fuse blown at activates the alarm, or possibly a relay. The keyless entry and locks will work there on separate relays and fuses. BAD part the alarm brain is in the middle of the dash. :confuse:
  • osu1298gradosu1298grad Member Posts: 22
    Unfortunately my '97 Civic has a valve that occassionally misfires (about once every 12 - 18 months) and the dealership just "resets" the computer stating nothing needs to be replaced. The valve just misfired again yesterday, but I would like to avoid having to take it to the dealership, I'm tired of getting charged for something that should have been fixed under warranty (3 times in 36K miles) at the beginning. This is my first car, I now know to be more aggressive with these kinds of things. My question is... if I were to disconnect the battery, would this light go away when I reconnect? Is this recommended?

Thanks in advance!
    osu1298grad
  • bg7163bg7163 Member Posts: 3
    With my 98 Civic LX Sedan, the engine light came on around 50,870 miles and the primary o2 sensor was replaced. All was fairly well until this past winter when the gas mileage got down to as low as 20 mpg. The exhaust manifold was found to be cracked and leaking. The dealer replaced the manifold/cat converter, both gaskets, and nuts per emissions warranty, at 78,843 miles, 3/23/05. Then, yesterday, the engine light came on again. Checked gas cap, etc., per owner's manual instructions, no problem found. Continued driving. Discovered the speedometer, odometer, trip meter and the cruise control was no longer working and the automatic transmission started jerking around at lower speeds, when slowing for a stop sign or accelerating. What's going on??? Can I continue driving this car until it can be fixed? ??? Can I even drive it to the dealer 45 miles away???? Any guidance would be appreciated.
    i dont know i think getting the vx was the worst thing i could have done. the o2 sensor is 5 times more expensive that a dx,lx or any other x model. The map sensor is also the same price about $300 . That is rediculous . and the mileage isnt all that great but maybe it is because of the bad $300 dollar o2 sensor also. :sick:
  • sek4mlksek4mlk Member Posts: 24
    My attempt to replace my air cleaner element was stopped short when one of the screws around the perimeter of the air cleaner cover refused to back out. It turns, but won't disengage from the nut embedded in the lower housing case. Appears it was cross threaded when local Honda dealer performed 30K service, which included air cleaner element replacement, over a year ago. Any ideas appreciated.
    I see on the web that they show u can use a Bosch LSU4 o2 sensor. this is a wide band sensor. Does anyone know if you have to rewire your plug or if there is a way to make it work on a VX. The price difference is about 250 dollars.
  • cac915cac915 Member Posts: 2
    So, took the car to the dealer today. The manager said that he never saw a Honda do what my car did. I was wondering why no one answered my previous post! While we stopped and the RPMs were dipping lower than normal we turned everything on in the car (radio, lights, air, defrost) and the RPMs dipped to 0, but the engine still ran. The SRS light came on and off and then the car shut off completely. We got this to happen twice. Now the dealer has my car and is going to try to "catch" the car doing the same thing, since it doesn't happen all the time, while it is hooked up to the machines.

I thought if anyone else was having this sort of problem, it would be helpful to update. This is also a double check to make sure I am not getting ripped off. Any comments, suggestions, or sympathies would be appreciated.
  • charles14charles14 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 96 civic, manual transmission, 75k miles. The car shifts fine, but I've noticed an occasional grinding/rattling noise. The noise happens only when it is in gear, mostly when the car is slowing down in each gear. The noise goes away completely when I depress the clutch and also when I first shift into a gear and the car is accelerating. Other than the noise, I haven't noticed any performance issues. Does anyone have any experience with this problem? How expensive might this be to fix?
  • randylrandyl Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I started to have this problem a few weeks ago. The car was starting all right all winter ( Canadian winter, that is ), but when the temperature gets to about 30 degree C (90+ F?), the car sometimes refuses to start. Eventually it will after enough tries or let it sit there for 5 minutes and try again until it starts.

Still, never had this problem in the morning or at night when it's cool, always in the hot afternoon after work. Once the car starts, there is no problem at all. I also found that if I let the car idle for 10 extra sec before shutting it off in the morning when I get to the office, then I won't have problem starting in the afternoon, not sure if that's just accidental or that says something.

The car runs fine and is pretty good on gas, with no other problem. I am guessing something wrong with some kind of sensor or something along that line. Any one had this problem before? If I bring it in to the dealer or garage, they will probably not reproduce the problem and just blindly suggest what to replace. I'd like to get some more ideas before I bring it in.

BTW, still love this car even though it sometimes acts up....
  • mattya802mattya802 Member Posts: 3
    I was just wondering if anyone with a owners manual could let me know the mph suggest shift points, maximum speeds and red line rpm for the car. Thanx alot and any information would be helpful.
  • greenhondagreenhonda Member Posts: 3
    My 2001 Honda Civic is having a problem with the A/C. It seems to run fine at times (compressor cycling and cold air blowing), but at other times the A/C compressor clutch does not engage at all. I originally thought it was low on R134A and that the low pressure switch was preventing compressor engagement. However, I bought a recharge kit with a pressure gauge and the gauge states that the charge is fine.

Has anyone else had this sporadic problem?
  • steve_auststeve_aust Member Posts: 1
    My front right turning indicator bulb has gone dead (after 210,000 km so I'm not complaining!). Its is a 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback.
    I have no idea how to get to the bulb to replace it. Does anyone know how to access the front turner indicator bulb? Thanks, Steve
  • threedoorthreedoor Member Posts: 1
    Check for water accumulating in the tail lights.
    I had a similar baffling problem with my 1998 CIVIC DX. Water sounds in the back. Especially when turning. The car would steam up sometimes. During dry spells the sound went away, during rainy spells the sound returned. Hey, maybe it's water? Another sign...I found water accumulating in the rear spare wheel well. The back of the car was getting moldy. This was getting ridiculous.
    Finally, I found out it was water that had entered the tail light compartment as a result of a seal having failed. It was a simple and inexpensive repair but it took a long time to diagnose.
  • ykt24ykt24 Member Posts: 2
    I own a 1996 4 door Honda Civic with only a 1.5 liter engine. Am not sure but I think it is a B15 engine. I am getting great mileage from this car but sadly it lacks power. Can someone give me suggestions (basic and advanced) as to how I can increase the power (hp and torque) of my car short of changing the engine? Can anyone suggest some reference material I can read on for my problem?
    Answered HERE
  • theracoontheracoon Member Posts: 666
    Does anyone know how to access the front turner indicator bulb?

There should be instructions on changing the bulbs in your Owners Manual.
  • greenhondagreenhonda Member Posts: 3
    UPDATE: I tracked the problem down (which an A/C repair shop confirmed for $70) to a thermal switch mounted on the compressor inline with the +12 to the compressor clutch. I'm guessing this thermal switch prevents the clutch from engaging in really cold weather.

HOWEVER, I can't find the part anywhere. WOuld anyone know of a good A/C parts place for Honda Civics (2001)?

Thanks
  • jfaragjfarag Member Posts: 1
    How much did it cost for your new manifold, etc.? My girlfriend seems to be having similar problems. Her engine light came on, just had the O2 sensor replaced today and they told her that he exhaust manifold was cracked and needed to be replaced becuase otherwise the O2 sensor would go bad again.

She has the same car as you, same year.
    Sorry I don't have any info for you, but hopefully you can help us avoid similar problems to yours.
    Good luck!

-James
  • polymorphapolymorpha Member Posts: 16
    mattya
    I have a 2004 DX and don't have specs with me, but offer the following til you get better info. I tend to do most by engine noise, which works well unless there is so much traffic noise that the engine is hard to hear. If shifting up while accelerating, go from 3 to 4 at 39 mph, if shifting up and just cruising, shift at 33 mph. For fifth gear shift to accelerate at 51, to cruise at 48-9. Good luck.

polymorpha
  • bg7163bg7163 Member Posts: 3
    The new manifold/cat converter, etc., was replaced free of charge because it was still under emissions warranty (less than 80,000 miles). Once you hit the 80,000 mile mark, the emissions system is no longer under warranty.

Good news re: recent problems: there was damage/wear on a wiring harness.
    The area had worn through causing things to short out. It was repaired Wed. Everything appears to be working again so far. I haven't done any highway or long distance driving yet which would be a better test.
This discussion has been closed.