Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

strange looking headlight

cmkibbecmkibbe Member Posts: 2
my 98 honda accord has burntout headlight, how do
i replace? where can i go to have it fixed? it
looks very strange to me

Comments

• cmkibbecmkibbe Member Posts: 2
    ?
  • lancerfixerlancerfixer Member Posts: 1,284
    Read your owner's manual. It spells out quite clearly the steps taken to replace a headlight. It's not hard at all; remember, too, that headlights should be replaced in pairs. (if you do the left one, do the right as well.) This way you'll have two lights of exactly the same color and brightness. They're not expensive, either; about $8.00 per light at Wal-Mart or Target or wherever.

By the way, how does the light look strange to you?
  • pat455pat455 Member Posts: 603
    Welcome to Town Hall.

I think lancerfixer has given you very good advice.

However, if you need more information, please go to our active Honda Accord Problems topic and ask there.

Town Hall is not like a lot of the usual Internet question and answer boards. Here we have ongoing discussions about broad topics containing lots of information. It is always better to look for an existing topic in which to ask a question than to start up a whole new one directed at no one in particular.

And it is never a good idea to make two topics on the same question!

So if you do need any more assistance, just use that highlighted link above to go directly to the best place to ask.

Pat
    Community Leader/Maintenance & Repair Conference
This discussion has been closed.