Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet/Geo Metro

Comments

• baveuxbaveux Member Posts: 175
    I've just looked at my warranty book and it is written that my catal.conv. is warranty for 8 years 130000km !!! While changing the oil today I felt a light exaust leaks at the joint right at the front of the cat.I'll drop by the dealership sometime this week to see what they will do about it .

This little sewing machine is my commuter car.150 km a day (Barrie Toronto)107000 km , 90% highway,so the running cold and short trip aren't applicable in my case,that just tell me that they put c..p material for the exaust system .Rad wasn't better 3 years and started to desintegrate, even if the coolant was changed after 2 years.

But I cannot complaint to much, this car have been reliable never left me stranded.

Btw how do you like the big Saturn ?
  • hpulley4hpulley4 Member Posts: 591
    My cat wasn't covered by the warranty as the exhaust fell off, almost right after the manifold. The long period exhaust warranty only applies when the cat itself fails, not when the connecting pipe fails. I don't know if the cat itself was bad but after mostly short trip driving (5km commute if that) it was no wonder the exhaust was shot, always lots of condensation coming from the engine. I now have a 26km commute both ways, about half highway, so I hope the current exhaust lasts longer though it is again banging around and rattling down there so I may have to go back to Midas for yet another adjustment (I thought they'd be better than my dealer for exhaust work but apparently not).

I'm still on my original radiator.

I love the big Saturn wagon (I don't like trunks, as you can tell). As you might imagine, it is much more comfortable than the Metro. The 25-35 minute trip to and from work is fine but 90 minute and longer trips in the Metro always left me feeling like I needed a massage and a couple of beers before I would feel OK while we do 5-6 hour trips (with stops of course) in the wagon no problem. The wagon with its nice firm seats, spacious interior, automatic tranny with cruise control, A/C, 8 speaker CD is quite a luxury vehicle after driving the Geo for so long. The Geo gets 1.5 to 1.75 times the mileage of course (though the wagon's 4-banger still gets decent mileage) but Monday morning is a bit sad after a weekend of driving the nice big wagon (my wife drives it during the week). Oh well, the little 5-speed is still lots of fun to drive and for the price it is and has been a great little car. I really couldn't justify driving such a big vehicle to work by myself -- I hate seeing all the one-passenger SUVs and minivans so when my Metro dies I'll get something else small.
    My exhaust saga continues. My heat shield was rattling like heck and then fell off. I picked it up and it looks fine so the 4 fasteners must have rusted off. It sounds much better without that freakin' thing zinging away but I wonder if I will burn the bottom of my car without it. Will I not notice it, will it warm my feet or will it ruin my tranny?

I've got the service manual but the exhaust section doesn't specifically mention stuff about the heat shield, other than to say that if it isn't tightened it will be noisy (no kidding!). I'm going to get the 'official' answer from my dealer but I wonder if anyone here has run without a heat shield for a while and if so, what results they had?
    The dealer said 'unofficially' don't worry about it. You can't get one separately, as it is part of the cat/resonator assembly. I'm not ready to shell out for another cat just yet so until that rusts out I guess that's how it will be. If any of you have experience that says otherwise, please let me know.

I like road salt when it is icy out but when watching my car fall apart I don't like it so much!
  • 1994corsica1994corsica Member Posts: 8
    my parents have two metros, a 94 geo and 00 chevy. both are white two door 5 speeds. the 94 has 111k miles and the 00 56k. both have had no problems but then again with 3 cylinders no power windows, locks, steering, mirrors, radio, what can go wrong? the 2000 doesn't even have and air conditioner and to cut corners even more chevy/suzuki didn't even put a light switch for the passenger door, so if you open the passenger door at night the interior light won't come on. how cheap is that?
    I had an exaust leak at the catalytic conv.My geo is a 1997 3 cyl.I recall when I noticed the leaks that the cat was still cover under the emission warranty. Since you never know I went to my dealership for a free exaust inspection and I mention the waranty.They werent sure and they asked me to wait after the insp.for an estimate.
    Beleive it or not ,they came back telling me that GM will foot the bill,all the bill,I wont have to pay 1 cents,not a bolt a spring a gasket will be charged zip 0. Total cost of that job $1300.00 Canadian thats crazy...
    They replaced the whole section from the exaust manifold to the flange located under the driver seat.The only thing not replaced was the oxygen sensor,they saved it.No need to say that I will use the money saved for Christmas !!
    BTW merry Christmas to all of you
    Anyone put snows on their Metro? I used to have a 5-15 minute commute with speeds of at most 50km/h which was fine with all-seasons but this year I had to get a new job so I now have a longer commute at 80-100km/h and I'm thinking some snows might be good.

I just put new Michelin Rainforce MX4s on the car this summer and I think they're really good in dry and wet (too bad X Ones don't come in 155/80R13). I'll probably try them in the snow but if they aren't any good, I'll likely get a new set of rims and some Artic Alpins -- other suggestions are welcome!

It seems a bit silly to be buying new rims and snows at this point but I do hope to get at least 2-3 more winters out of the car (4-5 would be nice but might be pushing my luck) so I expect that I'll get decent use out of a set of snows if I need them.

Harry
    You should be ok with your Michelin.I am using 4 season tires on my geo and I commute from Barrie (snow belt) to Toronto (75k).I never had any kind of problem,you adjust your driving to the condition.

I used winter tires on my other cars in the past,and yes its better to have winter tires in winter but there is no winter in southern Ontario ;-) ask a guy from Québec city he can talk about it ;-)
    It is 17 degrees in KW today so I don't know why I have snows on my mind.

I will definitely give the Rainforce MX4s a chance in the snow before I buy any Arctic Alpins.

Thanks for the comments.
  • nick29nick29 Member Posts: 19
    Just put these tires on the car "1999 model" a few weeks ago. I still cant believe it is the same car! Rides like a normal car and looks much, much, much better. Toyo 800 ultra 185 70 R13 i think. The very largest in this series of the 13" anyway.
    Are you using the stock rims with those tires or wider rims? I considered getting some 175/70R13s instead of 155/80R13s when I replaced mine but wasn't sure if they'd work and it seemed silly to put expensive new rims on a '95.
    My car was hesitating (fish-biting, according to the service advisor) so I checked my service records and noticed that they forgot to change my plugs at 50K! I was still on my original plugs... Anyway, with a tune-up and new plugs the engine is MUCH better. 55hp isn't much to start with but I must have been down below 50.
  • vocusvocus Member Posts: 7,777
    There is a 1991 Metro convertible with automatic on EBay for sale. It's got like 80K on it, automatic, AC, driver air bag, and the bid is something like $600. I would use this car solely for commuting (35 miles a day one way, mostly highway). Does it sound like a good deal, even though the car is 10 years old? Thanks for any advice.
    Will you be able to inspect and drive this car before you buy it?

Convertibles of any sort, even Geo Metros, tend to be popular so that price looks too good to be true. Be sure to check the brakes, tires, exhaust, and maintenence records to make sure you won't be in for a surprise. 3-cyl or 4-cyl? 3-cyl with auto and A/C will be underpowered.

I still see a lot of the old Metros on the road so they can last a fair while but ask yourself how many years you expect from the car.
  • vocusvocus Member Posts: 7,777
    Thanks for your help. Actually, the bid on that car went up to like $1000 overnight. No way, not happening for that much money and a 1991. It did have 3cyl (as did all Metros before 1995), auto., and AC. I was to use the car for commuting only, so I didn't care about it being underpowered.

I am trying to (desperately) find a good used car with automatic and air to commute in (~100 miles a day, mostly highway) and was thinking about a Metro. From what I have heard, they last forever and are great on gas. That's enough reason for me to get one. It's just hard to find a good car, cheap, though.
    Yes, it is tough to get good cheap used cars. I had to laugh when I bought mine out of its lease. The lady at the dealer tried to get me to return it and buy a new one, saying that the buy out value was too high. She said you could buy one for less used but almost 3 years later I still see '95 Metros asking for that much or more (which lots more mileage usually by this time) so I'm glad I kept it.

It is starting to need repairs now but I hope this year's work means next year won't need much (fingers crossed).

Good luck in finding a good used Metro. A friend has been searching for over a year for the right deal to replace the old one he rolled. I think the gas he has wasted driving his huge old farm truck around looking would have made a decent down payment on some of the cars he has passed over by now...
  • marcuskumarcusku Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    I just purchased a 96' Metro with 106000 miles on it. I noticed that it didn't quite have the power that it should so I tested the compression and sure enough two of the cylinders were 175 psi and one was 130. I pulled the head off and one of the exhaust valves was burnt. I did a valve job and rings while I was at it. Now I have it back together and the compression is about 165 psi in all three cylinders. Thats better but still a little low. The shop manual says there all supposed to be about 200 psi. Will the compression go up after it breaks in? Why would have one of the exhaust valves burnt so early in the first place? Anyone else have problems with this?
  • skywatcherskywatcher Member Posts: 1
    I LOVE MY METRO,IT'S A 96 MOD. RED,3CYL. 5 SPEED
    I BOUGHT IT NEW,JUST PUT A NEW BATTERY,EXLAUST,TIRES"165-80S"ON IT,IT HAS 55000
    MILES ON IT,EXCEPT FOR OIL CHANGES AND TRANS.OIL
    CHANGES"MOBLE1 SYN."NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.52MPG.
    BUT NOW I'M IN NEED OF A TRUCK AND HATE TO "GIVE"
    IT TO A "DEALER"THEY WOULD JUST STICK IT ON A
    USED LOT FOR 2995.00 NO RESPECT FOR IT AT ALL.
    IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE IT IT'S YOURS FOR 1900.00
    I PUT 185/70S ON IT FOR A WHILE BUT IT ACTUALLY
    LOST POWER,THE 165/80S GAVE IT MORE POWER GO FIGURE?JUST A NOTE FOR OTHERS LOOKING FOR MORE POWER.
  • toyotatedtoyotated Member Posts: 11
    Four and a half years ago I needed a car that was good on gas. I told a friend of mine I was considering buying a Geo Metro and he laughed at me. "Don't get that," he said. In spite of his lack of encouragement, I bought a SALVAGED 1992 Geo Metro with 88,000 miles on it. Out the door I paid $2,100. Fast forward to today and it now has 169,000 miles on it and is still running strong. I've had to do very little maintenance work on it. The biggest jobs were the timing belt (3 times) and the water pump (only once). Other than that it's just the normal stuff (tires, brakes, tune up, etc.). I've even driven it (at different times of course) with no oil, no radiator coolant, no transmission fluid and with the radiator fan tearing into the fabric of the battery tray -- YET IT KEEPS ON GOING! However, I have been saving money all this time and am now faced with the dilema of getting rid of it and buying something completely different, keeping it and fixing whatever it will need in the near future (transmission?) or buying a newer model Metro with low miles. I like the car, it's been great, but a change might be nice too. I could use a little more cargo space, but I'd have to give up having an inexpensive, economical, low maintenance car. Regardless of what I choose to do, the Geo Metro has been a good car for me and I don't regret purchasing it one bit.
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    and thanks for sharing your ownership experience. Sounds like your Geo Metro has been serving you well. I'm sure others that pass through here will appreciate your notes. We look forward to hearing more.... Happy motoring!

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards
  • gunnermaxgunnermax Member Posts: 1
    Hi gang, I'm looking to buy a second hand '97 4 door Metro sedan with 47,000 miles. One owner and he is asking $4100. Has A/C & radio & not much else, 5 speed stick. Is this a decent price? I've looked on all the consumer reports and other used car guides and see prices anywhere from $2500-$4500. It's supposed to be in excellent shape. Am going to go look at it tomorrow. Want to use it for commuting and save my "Dog van" for the road trips to dog shows. Madeline
    Have you checked with Edmunds' Used Vehicle Appraiser? 4100 seems a little high to me for a private party sale. Of course you also have to take into consideration how many other used Metros are currently available in your area.

Does this guy have all the service records to show that the vehicle is in excellent shape? Others may have more to add. Good luck, and please keep us posted on what you decide. ;-)

Revka
    Host
    If the body, interior dash and fabric, etc. are in good condition then it'll go for near the top of the used car range, or about what he's asking (assuming that the value is correct, which I don't know for your area). If, OTOH, it is like mine with bumper scuffs, scratches in the dash and rips in the fabric, expect it to be near the bottom. Drive the car without the radio and listen to the suspension while turning, going over bumps etc.; wheel bearings are something that can go on these cars.

Check the maintenance records against the schedule in the owner's manual too -- unless the '97 has a much different maintenance schedule than my '95, you shouldn't have to do much to do for the next 15K miles or so (aside from oil, tire rotations, etc.) when you'll have to check the timing belt, emission control valves, etc. Make sure it has up to date plugs, air filter, fuel filter, etc. These cars run really well when maintained but get sluggish if the small engine isn't breathing, drinking and sparking well.
  • goran_pejicgoran_pejic Member Posts: 1
    and I'm willing to pay no more than 1000 (Canadian) dollars for it.
    If anyone would have any word of advice on this engine, please
    contact me at my e-mail address: gogy_3@yahoo.ca

Thank you,

Goran
    Note that there were two 1L engines available in 1993, a 1000cc 49hp model and a 993cc 55hp model. I don't know if they are identical in other respects so be sure to check before buying. They only sold the more powerful 993cc model with the automatic so that must be what you have and you might want to make sure you get that one. 1995 and newer 1.0L engines are all the 993cc model.

I don't know how much Metro engines go for these days, sorry. Try a wrecker I guess.
  • emckelvyemckelvy Member Posts: 5
    You can search for an engine at www.car-part.com -- They are a collective database of wrecking yards across the US and some locations in Canada.

BTW, I believe the 49 HP 3-cyl was the one used in the super-mpg XFI. If I recall it had low-friction 2-ring pistons and a different cam profile, tuned for MPG rather than power. So unless you want that type, you might be better off with the 55 HP model. Personally I can't imagine driving one with even LESS horses!

The XFI was a Bare-Bones model and even came without a pssgr side mirror (I assume for less weight and drag)...........ed
    Anybody can send me the procedure for changing the belt including a few picture ? I know the general procedure for that job but there is always a trick particular a brand.

Thanks and keep enjoying one of the toughest car on the market!
    My e-mail is available through my profile.
  • suekathsuekath Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, we just purchased a used 2000 Metro from a dealer yesterday for $7,400 (base price) and we are thrilled to see all of your positive comments. The car was a rental from Dallas and has 34,000 miles on it. We bought an extended warranty and during the buying process learned that the Metro is no longer being made and that the only way to buy one is to get a used one from a rental company. No new Metros are available. So perhaps that info will help someone looking for a good used Metro. Ask your dealer for a program car. Our dealer had 12 Metros available and by the time we got there he had only 3 left. The lower mileage vehicles of course went quickly. Susan
    Yes, they are tough little cars. To get my desired level of performance out of mine I have to flog it but it just keeps on running.

I may be tempting fate but I'll tell you I haven't got much back from the extended warranty on my Metro which is up near the end of May. It was pretty cheap to extend it that far on my '95 (bought as last year's model in '96), and includes roadside assistance which means it wasn't much more than getting CAA coverage (the Canadian equivalent of AAA) for all that time but I only had one small repair that was covered (wiring to the headlight stalk broke) so as a warranty it didn't get much use. Good for peace of mind though.

I'm glad I got the car rust proofed too with our high winter salt usage, the car still looks fairly new. You won't need that if you're anywhere near Dallas.

I guess I'll have to get CAA soon... or maybe I'll just carry my car booster battery and a gas can in the trunk (like I need it on this car which can go at least 100km when a full needle width below the red on the gas gauge). A trunk full of stuff won't help me if I need a winch or tow though; I've never needed one before but passed enough other cars this past winter to know it happens.

Happy Metro'ing!
  • jubileerunjubileerun Member Posts: 18
    I bought a 1997 Metro LSI two door with the 3cyl 5spd, and am amazed at the fact that my fuel economy is hovering around 37MPG. My last car was a carburated 1985 Sprint which typically got between 42-44 mpg. I was expecting with the leap in technology to be getting 50mpg with the Metro. I had the dealer check it out, and the only thing he noted was the compression, which is about 135psi on all three. Is it possible to have valve leaks on all three simultaneously?
    and having that on all three sounds suspicious. According to message #218, it seems the shop manual suggests 200psi in each (I'll check my '95 manual when I get home to see what it says).

Do you drive it hard? EPA ratings are 44/49 for that car, but that assumes you take it easy. If you drive it hard you can easily drop that by 5-10 MPG. The newer Metro engines have throttle-body fuel injection, not multi-port fuel injection, which is better than a carburator but not as good as it could be.
    I have 170/175/175 (taken in june 2001) On june 98 I had 175/175/175, gas milleage excellent,54mpg on average for 1 years,...yes I recorded all the tank... 95 % highway at not more than 110 kph, best tank 64 mpg, worst 43mpg.I always drive that car smootly to get the most of a fuel tank, so my number do not reflect what the majority of owner can get ...

135 psi is a bit low, not critical but low, valve job maybe ? Poor a little bit of oil in the cyl next time you take the compression, if the number increase you may want to look at the ring...
    ...as gallons in Canada and the states are different sizes. Metro is rated 66MPG highway in Canada but only 49MPG highway in the states from the size difference. L/100km is safer but people in the US don't use those units often...
    I drive across a vast desert every day, my driving cannot be considered hard, except for coming up the hill, but that should be compensated for by going down the hill.

I wonder with the discussions I am seeing here if the "XFI" version of the 3 cylinder engine is encapsulated in the camshaft, head, or the entire long block? That is, if I have to do a valve job on this head, might as well replace it with one that is tuned for high MPG? Not sure the car computer will tolerate the change?
    Okay sportsfans,
    I finally got another chance to check the compression on my 1997 Geo Metro LSI 3cyl/5spd. It was roughly 125psi across all three cylinders, and when I added some gear oil to the top of the cylinders....it was about 160psi across all three.

What is the recommended pain medicine here? I live in Southern California where $250 Japanese long block G10-L's are readily available. I assume based on some previous discussion above that the engine I will get will be slightly different from the post-1995 55Hp engine I have. As long as the computer is happy it can be done??
    My 1997 Metro LSI/5spd/3cyl has an annoying trait of not letting me shift into first gear when I am rolling to a stop. I almost have to come to a complete stop before I can get it into first. Is this a design feature of the post-1995 Metro, or do I have a damaged transaxle?
    to me, which is a sign of a somewhat damaged transaxle. For reference, I can shift into first fine while doing a fair clip in my '95 3-cylinder 5-speed provided of course that the clutch is pressed in all the way; I certainly don't need to be fully stopped.

My Dad's '76 Volvo I drove a long time ago had this same problem; he never bothered to get it fixed. Never got worse. I learned to drive on that car so it might have been partly my fault but it had 210000 miles on it when we bought it too...
    Hpulley4,
    Thanks for the advice. When I do pull the engine, which it looks like I will, I'll have the transaxle evaluated. In the mean time I will just have to put up with the goofy shifting and the poor mileage.

I bought this car thinking I wouldn't have to work on it. The previous owner didn't take care of it, and failed to disclose any of these major deficiencies.
  • lngtonge18lngtonge18 Member Posts: 2,228
    Your difficulty shifting into 1st gear is a common trait on many manual trannys. A lot of cars require you to be almost at a dead stop before you can shift into 1st gear. Every manual car I have ever owned has had this trait (84 VW GTI, 84 Mazda RX7, 92 Mazda Miata, 91 Nissan Stanza, 00 Hyundai Accent). I believe it's designed that way to keep people from downshifting into 1st gear too early and thus damage the engine and transmission. It is a little annoying when you are just coasting to a stop, but most cars you can just engage 2nd gear and accelerate fine. This is probably not the case in a 3 cylinder car with economy gearing. In short, I don't think anything is wrong with your tranny. It's a common complaint that can't be fixed.
  • bayboatguybayboatguy Member Posts: 1
    just a note....you should NEVER shift a 5 speed transaxle into 1st. gear above 10 mph, no matter what kind it is....you risk ripping out the guts of that little beast..
    This is the 4th. Metro I have owned...never buy one new...cause too many of them can be had used with few miles on them. In the snow, I am the fist one out of the neighborhood, and end up taking everyone to the grocery store when snowed in....I love driving a basic, disposible car, but just can't seem to want to dispose of it...hmmmm..
    It is fine to put the car into first with the clutch in at any speed, or it should be. With the clutch in it shouldn't matter. Watch your speed for when you let the clutch out however, as you don't want to overrev it, especially if you are giving it gas.
  • pat56pat56 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, Gang...

My 2000 LSi hatchback is still humming along.

I love the looks I get at the gas station,

when I fill up for $12, and tell everyone,

"Well, that will do me for another two weeks."

*ROTFL*

If you folks want to see a good Metro site,

check out http://www.merl.com/ . It's the

"Metro Endurance Racing League". I hope the

site is still up. I haven't been there in a

while, but it was excellent, the last time I

was there.

Keep 'em running!

The MetroGnome

• pat56pat56 Member Posts: 11
    Cancel that MERL site! Mistubishi has
    taken over that domain name.

Lo siento...

The MetroGnome
    Hpulley4,
    I saw on another Metro message board that the type of gear oil might impact how the synchros function. I'm going to put the right oil in this weekend and see if my problem goes away. It is an easier solution than open-heart on the tranny.

The rest of you,
    For those of you who did not understand the first time, the original text was this:
    My 1997 Metro LSI/5spd/3cyl has an annoying trait of not letting me shift into first gear when I am rolling to a stop. I almost have to come to a complete stop before I can get it into first. Is this a design feature of the post-1995 Metro, or do I have a damaged transaxle?

In this scenario, the clutch pedal is to the floor prior to braking to a stop. I'm not downshifting into first, nor am I letting off the clutch until I am completely stopped, ready to accelerate.

Your two cents are worth less if you don't own a post 1995 Metro.

Has anyone made the conversion (on a post-1995 Metro) from inset sealed beam headlights with cheap plastic bezels to wrap-around glass lens with rear-entry replacement bulbs? Is it painless?
  • lngtonge18lngtonge18 Member Posts: 2,228
    Yes, me not owning a Metro does make my comments a little less worthwhile, but I was just letting you know that this is a common trait on a number of manual transmission cars and I felt there was no reason for you to spend a lot of money to tear into a tranny that is probably just fine, especially since it's an annoyance and not an actual problem. Unless your tranny is making rattling noises when in gear, grinds everytime you try to shift, refuses to engage certain gears in all conditions, or your clutch is gone, there is nothing wrong with your tranny. Unless of course you just like throwing money away. When I was referring to shifting into first gear, I also meant with the clutch to the floor (you do have to push the clutch down to shift into gear, no?), not downshifting (though in actuality, you are literally downshifting from a higher gear to a lower one when slowing down, whether you release the clutch or not). I was just explaining that I felt the reason most trannys don't like to be shifted into first while coasting is a safety measure to keep people from accidentally downshifting into 1st gear and letting off the clutch. So, I was simply trying to help you in letting you know the Metro isn't the only car with this "hard to shift into 1st gear unless almost completely stopped, with clutch to the floor" annoyance. In other words, this problem is not unique to your car. You decide whether this makes you feel any better.
    is just a temporary solution. It sometimes allows stuff to slip which would previously grind but eventually even the lightest synthetic may not work, or so I've heard -- I've never had to use it myself. Still, if it improves things for a while it might be worth it.

My Metro makes a rattling noise sometimes while in gear but I think it is just my cat'verter (still) falling apart. Heatshield fell off last year. Something else fell off it last week. Don't want to put more money into my darned exhaust right now... ugh.

Overall the car is pretty noisy these days, getting a bit annoying which is too bad as it still drives really well, no loss of oil, etc. Not worth it to me to put a whole new set of shocks, springs and exhaust into it though.
  • shaggyman1shaggyman1 Member Posts: 28
    I am being driven crazy, which is a terrible waste because I'm within walking distance. I've tried for almost a year to solve the recurring 'check engine' light mystery. I clear the memory, then drive about 50 miles and get the friendly red light. Stored code says it is the MAT sensor, which I have replaced twice. Can't find the source of the problem. Clues anyone?

Also, anyone know which 13" rims will fit my 91 Metro? Can't help but think the bigger tires would help my lousy 32 mpg in my daily 100 plus mile commute. Gods, how I miss my 5-speed!
  • greenbug1greenbug1 Member Posts: 2
    I just bought a used 1996 geo metro. I only have two problems: They disabled the cruise control and the driver door lock is very stiff and I can't get in using the key. Anyone else have this problem?
    I've had sticky locks at various points and some graphite or similar has always worked. In winter, lock deicer is sometimes required.

No cruise here, sorry.
    In accordance with our Town Hall member agreement, let's please stick to discussing vehicles rather than making hostile comments towards other participants here. It's okay to take issue with someone's comment..., we just ask that you use civil/friendly debate when doing so. Thanks for your participation! ;-)

Revka
    Host