Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Celica VS Mitsubishi Eclipse

13»

Comments

• Options
    eddiesvr4eddiesvr4 Member Posts: 41
    Sorry about rambling on about motorcycles. This is the closest thing I get to riding in the crappy weather.

OK back to car-talk. I pretty much have my mind set on a new Celica. I stopped by Westbury Toyota over the weekend, and they didn't have much left of the 2000 models but were giving some good incentives for whatever was remaining.

My biggest issue at this point is the affordability of insurance. How do people get by around here? My insurance payment will equal my car payment. Killer!

Do any of you guys know of good on-line insurance brokers? Are they pretty much the same? I go through Geico now, but is there a better alternative?

Thanx...

Eddie
  • Options
    mznmzn Member Posts: 727
    Eddie, if you haven't already done so, I encourage you to look at the Finance, Insurance & Warranty conference. I think you'll find some very helpful information there.

carlady/host
  • Options
    revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    Please continue this discussion in this ongoing discussion: Toyota Celica vs. Mitsubishi Eclipse. See ya there, and thanks for your participation.

Revka

Host

Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards

This discussion has been closed.