Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What have you done with your SX4?

mandi79mandi79 Posts: 12
edited May 2014 in Suzuki
I have a Deep Sea Blue Metallic 08' SX4 Sedan AT(should of gotten a manual!!!!)

I have added a few aftermarket/preformance parts.

Radar Detector Beltronics RX65
RRM Header & CEL Eliminator
Chrome Taillamp Covers
RRM Underdrive Pulley
Ground Wire Upgrade
Pilot Fog Lights
DRL Disabled
Debadged
RRM SRI
3M Tint

Next on the list will be an exhaust....
·

Comments

• arkainzeyearkainzeye pittsburgh paPosts: 473
    im curious you said you installed the DRL disabled? someone i ran into said the SX-4 crossover does NOT have DRL?
    ·
  • nace818nace818 Posts: 140
    Mine is a Vivid red with a manual tranny.I have added chrome taillamp trim, chrome exhaust tip, rocker sill SWT badges and a center console. As soon as I save a little more money, I am adding an electric sunroof and leather.(The estimate on those option is $1800. This may take a while, but will be worth it.) Also, I was sick of the upper gray half of the interior ( if I chose black interior I want all black) so I painted all the pillars black with panel trim paint, the headliner is next. All my friends say it looks much better.
    ·
  • mandi79mandi79 Posts: 12
    I didn't install DRL. I Disabled my Day Time Running Lights(DRL). And as far as I know the crossover has Day Time Running Lights.

Thanks Mandi
    ·
    All that sounds pretty awesome! Good luck with all the mods! Sunroof is going to look awesome!

Do you have a HB or Sedan? What year?
    ·
    are the DRL an option? i ask cause today a sx4 crossover was behind me and their lights were Not on..
    ·
    ">link titlehttp://www.suzukiauto.com/sx4_crossover/specs/

The DRL's are standard...........Click on features, then scroll down until you see Saftey Features..

Thanks Mandi
    ·
    i have the Sport sedan. I forgot to mention the dual exhaust. I am still trying the muffler, one that has one inlet and two outlets. The only problem I am having is finding one the right size(that is not too big). One muffler shop suggested a 90's Camaro, while another said that muffler would be too large and would not look right. Also, I don't want it to be any louder. Maybe someone has already done it or has a suggestion?
    ·
    i put high flow mufflers on my grand vitara and regretted it!!!! they rusted in 1 yr, they caused the loss of low end torque because they breathed so much better they cause a lose of back pressure. then they were louder... not alot but they were louder to where you had to turn up your radio. and it was NOT a cool louder either. remember this is not a V8. a 4 banger dont sound cool just being loud.. lol but the most important thing i noticed was the Loss of Low End Torque. i noticed it right from the start. i thought to myself.. OMG what did i just do!!
    ·
    Definitely don't want that to happen. I keep thinking about that camaro muffler. We will just have to get the measurements before ordering. It doesn't look that much bigger to me. Don't know about the sound though.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.
What have you done with your SX4? - Car Forums at Edmunds.com