Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What have you done with your SX4?

mandi79mandi79 Member Posts: 12
edited May 2014 in Suzuki
I have a Deep Sea Blue Metallic 08' SX4 Sedan AT(should of gotten a manual!!!!)

I have added a few aftermarket/preformance parts.

Radar Detector Beltronics RX65
RRM Header & CEL Eliminator
Chrome Taillamp Covers
RRM Underdrive Pulley
Ground Wire Upgrade
Pilot Fog Lights
DRL Disabled
Debadged
RRM SRI
3M Tint

Next on the list will be an exhaust....

Comments

• Options
    arkainzeyearkainzeye Member Posts: 473
    im curious you said you installed the DRL disabled? someone i ran into said the SX-4 crossover does NOT have DRL?
  • Options
    nace818nace818 Member Posts: 140
    Mine is a Vivid red with a manual tranny.I have added chrome taillamp trim, chrome exhaust tip, rocker sill SWT badges and a center console. As soon as I save a little more money, I am adding an electric sunroof and leather.(The estimate on those option is $1800. This may take a while, but will be worth it.) Also, I was sick of the upper gray half of the interior ( if I chose black interior I want all black) so I painted all the pillars black with panel trim paint, the headliner is next. All my friends say it looks much better.
  • Options
    I didn't install DRL. I Disabled my Day Time Running Lights(DRL). And as far as I know the crossover has Day Time Running Lights.

Thanks Mandi
  • Options
    All that sounds pretty awesome! Good luck with all the mods! Sunroof is going to look awesome!

Do you have a HB or Sedan? What year?
  • Options
    are the DRL an option? i ask cause today a sx4 crossover was behind me and their lights were Not on..
  • Options
    ">link titlehttp://www.suzukiauto.com/sx4_crossover/specs/

The DRL's are standard...........Click on features, then scroll down until you see Saftey Features..

Thanks Mandi
  • Options
    i have the Sport sedan. I forgot to mention the dual exhaust. I am still trying the muffler, one that has one inlet and two outlets. The only problem I am having is finding one the right size(that is not too big). One muffler shop suggested a 90's Camaro, while another said that muffler would be too large and would not look right. Also, I don't want it to be any louder. Maybe someone has already done it or has a suggestion?
  • Options
    i put high flow mufflers on my grand vitara and regretted it!!!! they rusted in 1 yr, they caused the loss of low end torque because they breathed so much better they cause a lose of back pressure. then they were louder... not alot but they were louder to where you had to turn up your radio. and it was NOT a cool louder either. remember this is not a V8. a 4 banger dont sound cool just being loud.. lol but the most important thing i noticed was the Loss of Low End Torque. i noticed it right from the start. i thought to myself.. OMG what did i just do!!
  • Options
    Definitely don't want that to happen. I keep thinking about that camaro muffler. We will just have to get the measurements before ordering. It doesn't look that much bigger to me. Don't know about the sound though.
This discussion has been closed.