Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Source for Lexus Service/Shop Manuals?

pb134pb134 Member Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Lexus
Require source for Lexus Service/Shop and Owner's Manuals. Is there an online source? I am a DIYr and prefer to make own repairs whenever possible. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    oilcan2oilcan2 Member Posts: 120
    look on ebay under "lexus manual" have found
    the shop manuals there ,I also picked up a lexus
    parts book,I am also a dyr,have done work on my
    94 es300.
  • Options
    sailmailsailmail Member Posts: 1
    need some help on removing the factory installed radio. so far i removed the wooden facia around the auto shifter, removed the facia with ash tray/cup holder, and removed two special headed screws from bottom of radio panel. something appears to be holding radio panel at the top, and i cannot figure out how to detach it. thanks, joe, stuart fl
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    You may need a special tool to release it. A car audio shop may loan this to you, it's a cheap little thing. Kind of a long shim type tool. But really I am only going on how MOST radios are installed in modern cars, I don't know exactly what holds yours in.
  • Options
    tn52tn52 Member Posts: 4
    Could some one shows me how to change/replace the headlights. Any specific brand that give a better and whiter light output? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.