Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Touchscreen Display on the Fritz - 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in Chevrolet
imageTouchscreen Display on the Fritz - 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com conducts a long-term test of a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and discovers that its multimedia touchscreen is acting up.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reminderreminder Member Posts: 383

As the complexities increase, so does the opportunity for failures. I'm still pretty found of buttons and dials. Of course I'm old enough to have owned some crappy used cars from the 70's that had heating controls that were attached to levers that operated with cables which are still used as throttle cables on lawn mowers.
    Elegant in its simplicity.

• Options
    miata52miata52 Member Posts: 114

Give me simple over complex any day.

Glad to see the new/old commenting system back...good job.

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599

Is that small triangular button above the screen for the hazards. Talk about form over function. What an awkward shape. Completely defeats the progress that's been made over the years as the button for the hazard lights has become larger and more prominently located in so many cars.

• Options
    rj_xtrail_2rj_xtrail_2 Member Posts: 16

But give me complex over simple FOREVER!