Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Solid Rear Seats - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in Nissan
imageSolid Rear Seats - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Given the 2014 Nissan Rogue's overall size, you might expect some pretty tight, uncomfortable rear seats. Turns out, they're not half bad.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144

The center armrest doesn't look to be a comfortable place for arms. The hard plastic surrounding the cupholders doesn't look to comfy.

• Options
    nissmazlovernissmazlover Member Posts: 162

The material surrounding the rear cupholders is plastic, but, somehow, it still manages to be a comfortable arm rest. I sat back there on one trip while my wife drove, and I fell asleep with my left arm comfortably resting on the rear arm rest. So, no problems there!

• Options
    nissmazlovernissmazlover Member Posts: 162

I completely agree with this. The rear seat of the 2014 Rogue SL AWD w/sunroof is definitely a nice place to be! I can't tell you how many comments and compliments we get from friends and family who sit back there - including from my 6"4", 300lb. friend who says he has "room to spare." The basis of ompliments varies from the outright room, to the surprising comfort and luxury, to the nice leather, to the air vents, and, of course, to the awesome panoramic sunroof. One thing this portion of the long-term test doesn't mention is that the rear seat is stadium style, so passengers sit higher up than the driver and front passenger; and people really seem to appreciate that feature. It's a great rear seat!