Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Finally leased a new 2014 Buick Enclave

40yearfan40yearfan Member Posts: 102
edited September 2014 in Buick
This is a large vehicle and I was worried it might be slow or awkward in tight places. My worries were unfounded however and it is a much better vehicle than the 2012 Cadillac SRX I was driving. The Buick turning radius is shorter even though the vehicle is 12" longer than the SRX. There is a lot more storage room in the Buick and the drop-off in power from the 309 HP Cadillac is minimal. The more I drive the Enclave, the better I like it. I can sit up higher, the seats are more comfortable and the ride is much quieter. The third row seats are easy to access and really come in handy when you need to haul 5 or more people (it can handle up to 8). You can access Pandora through a Bluetooth connection with your phone (the radio has an app for it) with full information on the song being played and the ability to select from the stations you set up on the web-site. I've driven a number of Buicks through the years and getting this Enclave is like finding an old friend.
2015 Buick Encore Leather Edition
2014 Buick Enclave Premium Edition

Comments

• Options
    pzacpzac Member Posts: 3
    What is the gas average you get and how does it perform when you speed up to 80mph
  • Options
    40yearfan40yearfan Member Posts: 102
    pzac said:

What is the gas average you get and how does it perform when you speed up to 80mph

I just filled the gas tank this morning and fuel economy was 17.8 MPG and that was with mostly city driving. There is no problem getting up to 80 on the freeway and merging into traffic is a breeze. Plenty of power. I'd recommend using cruise control however, as the Enclave is so quiet running, you have a tendency to keep speeding up and before you know it, blue lights are flashing and your wallet gets lighter.
    2015 Buick Encore Leather Edition
    2014 Buick Enclave Premium Edition