Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds says the seat in the 2013 Cadillac ATS should be more comfortable.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Maybe those other seats are right for you, but not others. Everyone has different seat preferences. I could spend all day in my Miata's tight seats, but get very uncomfortable after a few hours in our Taurus wagon. My wife on the other hand loves the Taurus seats and hates my Miata seats. Maybe we should be like F1 drivers and have a personal, custom designed seat insert to go in whatever seat in whatever car you're in at the time.
  • Options
    lmbvettelmbvette Member Posts: 93
    I have a base ATS as a rental right now (non-turbo 4 cyl) and it is a fantastic car. I'm very impressed. The car is light and tossable and stops well. Love the overall design.

Now, onto the seats. Honestly, I sat down the first time, adjusted the seat perfectly in seconds and I haven't needed to touch the settings since. The seats are very comfy and they keep me in place during hard cornering. FYI, I'm 5'6" and 155 pounds, so this may have a lot to do with it.

I think you may be having one of those "It's not you, it's me" sort of moments. ;-)
    Don't worry about what other people think. Drive what makes you happy.
  • Options
    erics_z06erics_z06 Member Posts: 8
    I don't care what anyone says, the 2.0 is the king!!! I need a 6sp to enjoy driving as well. I did a little homework, the 2.0 not only has the record for the Worlds Fastest ATS, it is also a hugely popular platform overseas and has been perfected. You can't beat the ATS with the 2.0. Don't believe me, check this out (at least look at the ladies next to the car hehee)
    Pfadt Cadillac ATS Turbo Kit