Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Seat comfort in our long term 2013 Subaru BRZ

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    mtakahashi_mtakahashi_ Member Posts: 12
    I celebrate his entire catalog.
  • Options
    zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    that music list is nothing compared to the time I hitched a ride from Southern California to San Fransisco with an acquaintance that only had 1 tape and it was the soundtrack to the Disney movie "An American Tail"
  • Options
    yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    An American Tail is awesome music. I only have one song on repeat.
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    For a change, I'm speechless (about the tunes). A man that can build a high-tech bar and swears off children should really edit out that playlist. But he did choose the right (left) seat in the BRZ
  • Options
    bassrockerxbassrockerx Member Posts: 24
    you should have tried the back seat and see if it was any better lol
  • Options
    whaleya_whaleya_ Member Posts: 1
    My older Outback also has the famous Subaru flat seats and is horrible on long drives because of them. A flat engine is a good design choice, a flat seat bottom is not.

To be honest the uncomfortable seats are a major reason my next can won't be a Subaru. For the record the Subaru seats are the only ones that make my butt hurt and I have driven lots of different cars and I am of normal height/weight.
  • Options
    hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    3 months later... no signs of life Subaru BRZ listed as MIA somewhere in the California/US DMZ.
  • Options
    bedabibedabobedabibedabo Member Posts: 8
    No wrap up report?
  • Options
    nivek111070nivek111070 Member Posts: 2
    i can tell you after 7 months in my BRZ that the seats are absolutely junk, my [non-permissible content removed] hurts so bad after 20 minutes it's not even funny. Not made for anyone over 150 lbs.
  • Options
    nivek111070nivek111070 Member Posts: 2
    had my BRZ for almost a year, the seat makes my bumm hurt so bad after 20 minutes i want to cry, it's awful for anyone over 150 lbs, subsequintly my wife ~135 lbs has no issues with them.... great car though, just going to spend the 1k to get some rec's