Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Unlike previous Mazdas in our long-term test fleet, our 2014 Mazda CX-5 is almost never available when I want to drive it. The reason? It's too practical.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    I've been reading the long term test blog for a long time. Probably since it began. I can't recall a car that received this much praise. Praise for big things and little things. Praise from everyone. Praise that ranges from a level of appreciation (common among small CUVs) to outright enjoyment. So the question is, when is Edmunds going to update it's rating for this car. You currently give it a B. I want to avoid grade inflation as much as the next guy but isn't a car that everybody loves and nobody says anything bad about worthy of an A?
  • Options
    robs249_robs249_ Member Posts: 42
    All this car needs is a better navigation unit, like the one on the new 3, and it deserves that A. This is a Mazda3 on stilts, with some extra space. Both are such great vehicles.
  • Options
    sharpendsharpend Member Posts: 177
    Time to get the new Mazda3 in the long-term fleet and see how it compares.
  • Options
    cinoclavcinoclav Member Posts: 1
    robs249 - It's getting the nav system that the 3 has for the 2015 model. That should be the greatest change in the next model year.