Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Silverado vs Colorado | The Battle of Chevy Trucks Video | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2014 in General
imageSilverado vs Colorado | The Battle of Chevy Trucks Video | Edmunds.com

Which Chevy truck should you buy? It's the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado vs the all-new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado. Editors James Riswick and Mike Monticello debate the merits of each truck, including their performance, comfort, interior quality, cargo, value, fuel economy and which is more fun to drive. Which Chevy truck is best: the Silverado or the Colorado?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ahightowerahightower Member Posts: 539
    No logic in the "value" point going to Silverado. $10K is $10K. Colorado is enough for 90% of folks. (Canyon is better looking.) No contest here.
  • Options
    bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188
    after seeing the canyon in person i officially hate it. it is giant sized for a small truck and is RIDICULOUSLY tall for a small truck. it feels so top heavy driving it. its like factory body lifted. i'm not short and the bottom of the cab is ABOVE my knee. it is basically a giant sized small truck and it is no easier to park than a normal silverado. It is like the truck is just over the top trying not to look "baby" sized and the end result is a truck with an inferiority complex that looks like it is just trying too hard to look tough. I have had lots of small pickup trucks and the benifit to the smaller truck is a more commuter friendly vehicle that is much more nimble around town and quicker cornering. the Colorado just does not seem to have any of those advantages or what little tradeoff there is it's not worth the more cramped interior space and less utility and creature comforts. on top of that the Chevy dealerships have $12k-20k off msrp of just about any silvarado on the lot and the colorado you are lucky if you pay 800 dollars under sticker right now.