Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Rereplacing the Sticker - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Ford
imageRereplacing the Sticker - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

After hitting our long-term 2015 Ford F-150 with a sledgehammer, we needed to get some repairs done, including the replacement of a sticker.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    sdpadsfansdpadsfan Member Posts: 14
    I think you should now take a sledge hammer to the 2005 Mercedes CL65. I think it's important to know what such a repair would cost on that vehicle. Plus, I want to see you guys take a couple of swings at it high school pep rally style!
  • Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,373
    How about this? Put some regular gas in the Ram Ecodiesel and some diesel fuel in the Colorado and see which one costs less to fix.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • Options
    ckuersckuers Member Posts: 21
    Can you offer any insight to the install procedure? It looks like the decal needs to be spaced off the taillight by a certain distance, and the reference marks on the decal are then used to line it up. Just curious.
  • Options
    grijongrijon Member Posts: 147

How about this? Put some regular gas in the Ram Ecodiesel and some diesel fuel in the Colorado and see which one costs less to fix.

Oh my goodness, truly funny!
  • Options
    diigiidiigii Member Posts: 156
    The staff at Santa Monica Ford all know you guys by now because of your previous Ford long-termers. So, this excellent service is, again, due to your car magazine credentials.
  • Options
    schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    I would have also complained about the original sticker placement. Glad to know you guys got good service. I would have expected nothing less. Once I complained about a hair that got stuck underneath new paint on a bumper repair. The shop owner actually saw it first and immediately said they would re-do it. I was driving around in a Jaguar x-type rental car (paid for by other party's insurance) so I didn't mind the extra 4 days it would take to re-do the paint.
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    diigii said:

The staff at Santa Monica Ford all know you guys by now because of your previous Ford long-termers. So, this excellent service is, again, due to your car magazine credentials.

Maybe, Travis hasn't been here that long, so it is entirely possible they didn't know he was from IL. Although if the ran the VIN as part of scheduling the service then Edmunds would have come up.