Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Bound for Dealerships Next Summer | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Alfa Romeo
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Bound for Dealerships Next Summer | Edmunds.com

The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio high-performance sedan is designed to take on the world's top sport sedans with a standard 505-horsepower V6, Brembo brakes and a driver-adjustable suspension. Production is expected to begin in the second quarter of 2016.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    sonny28sonny28 Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2015
    I really like it. I think it's going to be hard to compete against a car like the current M3, which has proven its name and prestige / performance over so many years. I think it's going to be a challenge for this car to sell as well because the awareness / appreciation for the brand hasn't had a chance to develop in the States. I agree with what Edmunds says on keeping an eye on how well the lesser models compete. This will be crucial for the brand.
    '14 Honda CBR600RR
    '15 Honda Rebel
  • Options
    ksomanksoman Member Posts: 683
    This car sits apart just on looks alone. I'll take this lease over the M today. The 3 is bloated and not anywhere as fun as the 3's 10, 20 years back. This car looks stunning to my eyes.
  • Options
    boffboff Member Posts: 91
    Be still my beating heart!!! But I'd be more interested in a $40K, 300 hp version...
  • Options
    sheriefsherief Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2015
    Why the quotes around 'ferrari derived?' It's the engine out of the 488GTB with two cylinders lopped off.