Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MB E-Class Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/40765.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• Options
    haspelbeinhaspelbein Member Posts: 227
    Well, I guess somebody has to be the first.

This is "Helga" with a fresh coat of wax. (Helga = '96 E320)

• Options
    flexstarflexstar Member Posts: 3
    I need a rear window screen for my 2001 E sedan. Does anyone know where I can purchase one?
  • Options
    76benz450sel76benz450sel Member Posts: 1
    I recieved a 1976 450 SEL from my dad. I would like some info on this car. its got 140k miles on it. I am not sure if I want to keep it or sell it.
    it runs good but its in need of a paint job.
  • Options
    pkmavenpkmaven Member Posts: 4
    That is very young miles for a car that age. Unless it runs badly, I would have it painted and enjoy an excellent car. It is one of the best luxury, safe, vehicles from it's time. If you don't rescue it, someone else will restore it. Leather can be totally resored to new with Leatherique. A good vacuum cleaner and lots of Windex can do wonders. Remember that brakes, tires and mufflers are sacrificial items that eventually must be replaced on any car.All the parts for this car are readilly available. The wood can be fully restored to new by Heritage Woodworks. Use only MB antifreeze, never green, and religously change the oil. P.
This discussion has been closed.