Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2007 Acura TL

124»

Comments

• Options
    tlsweattlsweat Member Posts: 1
    I was in a recent accident in my 2007 Acura TL. I "T-boned " a Nissan Maxima and had considerable damage to my front end. I was traveling approximately 35-mph when the accident occured. The air bags did not deploy on impact at all. My concern is that if I had been traveling faster would they have deployed then. This is a safety concern for me and my family. The older model maxima's air bags deployed in spite of me crashing into the drivers side front wheel well. Have there been any recalls for air bags not deploying on the Acura TL 2007 models?
  • Options
    hpmctorquehpmctorque Member Posts: 4,600
    Just as we have one forum for the '99-'03 generation TLs, I think it would be a good idea to combine all the ones relating to the '04-'08 generation into one forum, so that you'd have two forums covering the '99- '08 model years, and a separate on the the '09-??.

I think this makes sense from a simplicity standpoint, and also because the number of postings tends to go down as the models age. What do you think about this suggestion?
  • Options
    angelika89angelika89 Member Posts: 1
    Me & my husband have been having many problems with our TL. It has about 55k miles on it, and since the beginning of this year the battery had to be replaced twice already, 2 weeks ago the power steering was leaking, the alternater had to be replaced a month ago, and now the transmission has to be replaced. We are unsure of whether to fix the transmission or go to an Acura dealer to figure out why there are so many problems with this car. Is anyone else having these problems and is it worth fixing it yet again?