Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Interior quality

cehe4kacehe4ka Member Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Suzuki
I noticed that there are many marks being left on the door panels, also I knocked out the little panel by the accelerator pedal. There are some small rattles (could be just my change in the cup holders).

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    cehe4kacehe4ka Member Posts: 3
    Also, is there a random function on the CD/MP3???? I really want it :confuse:
  • Options
    kmaxine04kmaxine04 Member Posts: 18
    My interior is all scrapped up.. didnt help that i moved right after i bought the car. I never would have thought to check the material, i thought it would be vinal not plastic. I have a 15' sub in the trunk space and where the wire connect to the side, it has dug into the plastic. I have bought a carbon fiber vinal that i am going to cover my dash and doors in to kinda protect it as much as possible. Also my back drivers door keeps popping off. There's a clip in it that keeps comming off. I dont really care for the quality of these cars. :cry:
  • Options
    moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    There is a spell check as a tool when posting.
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    i thought it would be vinal not plastic

Vinyl is a plastic and is often referred to as "vinyl plastic." Let us know how the cover works out for you!

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    kmaxine04kmaxine04 Member Posts: 18
    yeah i know that.. i just didnt use it... and this was a msg about interior not my spelling.
  • Options
    tim118tim118 Member Posts: 1
    No offense intended and I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but why does it bother you that someone’s spelling is not perfect?
  • Options
    I suppose that's even less relevant than it was more than a year ago! :)

So, do you have an SX-4 and what do you think of its interior?

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    nace818nace818 Member Posts: 140
    Very cheap looking. The seats are also very flimsy. Carpet looks like indoor/outdoor. But I am going to have my seats covered in black leather with red inserts just as soon as I can get a little money saved. Also an electric moonroof. Both the roof & leather will set me back about $ 1800.00 This will be a real looker when it's done.
  • Options
    I am going to have my seats covered in black leather with red inserts ...

That sounds sharp! But won't it be overly hot in Summer?

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    nace818nace818 Member Posts: 140
    No, I don't think the leather makes any difference. Besides, it's all black now except it
    is the factory cloth. there is another thing I don't like, although just about every manufacturer does it, they put the gray headliner in just about any interior in every car. I hate it but it just my opinion. Does anybody else feel this way? Also bring back some colored interiors like the '70s autos like red, blue, and my favorite white leather. anybody agree?
This discussion has been closed.