Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe

z71billz71bill Member Posts: 1,986
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
I see that Edmunds (and other sites) have pricing info on the 2008 Tahoe - anyone know when they will be available?

Comments

• Options
    beach15beach15 Member Posts: 1,305
    Number one, you should never start a whole new thread just for a question that can go in the main Yukon/Tahoe thread.

Number two, as for the 2008's, you've been able to order one for quite some time now, and they started building them today. That means you'll start seeing the first 2008's that were ordered being delivered to dealer lots in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    z71billz71bill Member Posts: 1,986
    First - Thanks for the reply -

Second - I looked (but not real hard) did not see any thread for the 2008 Tahoe -

Third - I had two different dealerships tell me that 2008 can not be ordered yet - which makes me wonder if they are giving me a line of BS - I am sure they would they would rather sell me a 2007 that they have in stock. But GM does not even list the 2008 Tahoe on its web site yet.

Fourth - when did you become a moderator?

Fifth - If you don't like the thread why not just delete it - or relocate it to the correct place?

Sixth - have a nice day!
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Let's open this up to a broader discussion of the '08 Tahoe. And, while we're at it, let's all try to be a bit more respectful of other's suggestions and comments. :)

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
This discussion has been closed.