Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Porsche Cayenne Electronics and Navigation

georgina1georgina1 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2014 in Porsche
Can anyone help me please?

I've got a porsche cayenne S and the TV tuner has a problem with the sound. I took the car to a porsche workshop and they quoted me an outstanding amount. (they are the only ones who deal with this and can charge what they like). Can anyone help me with any site that sells used TV tuners or any repairer I can send the one I have for repair?

any info will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    rishik12rishik12 Member Posts: 3
    I have a 2006 Cayenne...with the 2006 dvd for navigation.

I have to believe there is a new DVD out there...can I get it and will it work in my Cayenne?
  • Options
    manmnmanmn Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone replaced the Bose Amplifier from '04 Cayenne S [standard, non-NAV]-? Can you share your experience? Easy or Hard? any special tools?

Thanks,
  • Options
    alfaman2002alfaman2002 Member Posts: 2
    hi yes the bose amp with the cd changer is not a peice of cake if u need help email guitarman400@aol.com if u got yours out please let me know how u did it also thanks robert
  • Options
    alfaman2002alfaman2002 Member Posts: 2
    hi i havea 2003 cayenne its need a bose amps any one ever take these amps out mine has the cd changer i have part of the rear panel off if any one has pics pl email to me at guitarman400@aol.com thanks robert
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Please don't ask for "personal" help via email. We all benefit when a problem is discussed on the open forum. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.