Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2011 charger Uconnect - phone hands free

bbfd86bbfd86 Member Posts: 42
Is anyone having problems with using the phone hands free function in Uconnect? I have a 2011 Charger R/T AWD Max. I simply cannot get the system to recognize my voice. I have tried countless different ways to try and initiate a hands free call. Nothing works. In contrast, my Motorola H700 hands free ear piece works like a champ.

Comments

• Options
    discgolfer99discgolfer99 Member Posts: 42
    Have had my 2011 Charger R/T for 1 year now. Uconnect works PERFECTLY, no issues with it. I make calls, look up sports scores, and it even works with SIRI on the iPhone. (better late (reply) then never...)
  • Options
    jennymcgjennymcg Member Posts: 1
    I recently looked at the 2014 Lexus IS and love its styling inside and out. My reservation is that the AWD gear box sticks up under the driver's right leg. It was also that way on the 2013 model.

Does anyone own the carl that can comment on if the placement is bothersome while driving?
    I'm also interested in other comments.

I have looked at the Audi A4 but am afraid of maintenance costs.
    Advice please.
    Jenny
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Hi Jenny - you're in a discussion about the Dodge Charger.

To find discussions about the Lexus IS, please visit this section of our forums:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f0a3016/

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews