Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

TOYOTA EXTENDED WARRANTIES CANNOT BE PURCHASED OUT OF STATE

bettebyebettebye Member Posts: 1
I received notification this month, June 2013, from an out of state (MA)Toyota Dealership informing that Toyota Financial Services no longer allows online out of state purchasing of extended warranty agreements.

I purchased an extended warranty for my husband's Corolla at a very good price from this online out of state (MA) Toyota dealer just last year. Their pricing was about 1/2 the cost of the extended warranty that the dealer offered where the car was purchased (IL).

I have a 17 yr old ('96)Corolla with 185K miles. I'd like to purchase a new Corolla for myself soon but have yet to find a good deal for an extended warranty since being restricted to purchase in IL. (I know I have time to shop around up to 36K miles.)

Does anyone know of good deals for Toyota extended warranties in IL?

Has anyone else heard of this out of state purchase restriction for Toyota extended warranties?

Comments

• Options
    kwizzkwizz Member Posts: 1
  • Options
    amohalkoamohalko Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased an out-of-state warranty this month and have received the warranty papers from Toyota.
  • Options
    surfside1101surfside1101 Member Posts: 1
    Where did you purchase the warranty?