Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2006 Chrysler Pt Cruiser Electrical Problems

hkettellhkettell Member Posts: 1
edited September 2019 in Chrysler

my daughter has a 2006 pt cruiser when she went to go home from work she had no turn signals,headlights,dash lightsor running lights she has break lights.someone told me it could be multifunction switch any help?

Comments

• Options
    blueflamesblueflames Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with my 2002 pt cruiser. Dome lights work, brake lights work too, but my headlights, foglights, turn signals, and taillights as well as my lights on the instument panel. Checked all the fuses and relays underneath the hood and inside the car, but all are fine. But it turns out that the plug/connector which my headlight/turnsignal switch plugs into was a little burnt or melted, so i had that switch replaced and the connector replaced but it still doesnt work, so now im told that it may be the engine computer brain box that might be fried and its gonna cost over $309 alone just to buy the brain box. I haven't bought that yet because i don't know what to believe or what to do not to mention can't afford it right now. If you find a fix for this please let me know too.
  • Options
    timlikes2playtimlikes2play Member Posts: 1
    i have the same problem no turn signals,wipers,,or headlights, autozone said it was battery so i changed and it worked fine for a month. that is where i am at now