Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mercedes-Benz M-class (ML320, ML350, ML500 and ML55) 2005 and earlier

Comments

• Options
    ladydjladydj Member Posts: 1
    I am very interested in this SUV. It looks good inside and out. I haven't test drove it yet, but I was wondering is there anything I should know about specifically before I go to the dealership on Saturday for a test drive. Any specifics that I should be aware of that are hidden and I won't find out until after I've purchased it?

Thanx
  • Options
    drew_drew_ Member Posts: 3,382
    Hey everyone,

Just to keep you all updated on the MB chat idea. How does Tuesday, March 5th at 5-6pm Pacific sound? This will be our premiere chat, and it should be a weekly thing after that. All MB owners and enthusiasts (C-class, CL-class, CLK-class E-class, G-class, M-class, S-class, SLK-class, SL-class) are welcome to participate, of course.

Please let me know!

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket and Accessories message boards
  • Options
    mlx52mlx52 Member Posts: 72
    Could you post some pics of the Comand system? I'm very interested to see what it looks like in the M-Class and the software that the Comand features in the M-Class.

Thanks
    Jamie
  • Options
    dt77dt77 Member Posts: 232
    Thanx for your input on the fogs. I will look into it =)

dt77
  • Options
    I recently read in forbes mag i think.

Not a very good review on the COMAND system in the S-class.

the article dogged it from the ergonomics to how poorly the GPS worked..hmmm...anyone else read it ?

dt77

http://fullspeed.to/ml

• Options
    rexconde1rexconde1 Member Posts: 278
    Which one out of 5 articles were you talking about :)

I have to agree with some of their points

Robert
  • Options
    sshowittsshowitt Member Posts: 137
    What do you want to buy, an ml320 or ml430? new or used. What options do you want? What part of the country are you located in? We can be of service if we know what indeed you want. Go to edmunds new cars and look at the options and pricing to start.
  • Options
    osultanosultan Member Posts: 9
    The VAN (vehicle area network) that MB uses, called B2B, actualy follows an SAE standard (I worked on a draft version a few years back). The problem is the physical connectors are proprietary and interface is proprietary, so you can't just run down to Frye's and pick-up the parts. The MB phone installation uses two components that a standard Motorola car kit does not include: (1) a linear compensator, which is a sophisticated signal booster, and (2) the PSE module which interfaces the cell phone electronics to the VAN and the in-car wiring (like the mic). The PSE is the price you pay for the fancy MCS integration, and the linear compensator should give you better signal quality and coverage. That being said, it the price differential worth it--in my opinion, no. I hacked a Nokia 6160 into my 99 ML using the MY00's combo cell/GPS antenna and had no problem with signal strength, even driving up and down I-5 in northern CA.
  • Options
    mikestaleymikestaley Member Posts: 35
    A couple of weeks ago there was some comment concerning hauling "stuff" in our ML's and not being able to secure the rear hatch.

This last weekend, I was in Chicago for work and made the time to go to the Chicago Auto Show.

In the accessories area, I found the following item http://www.latchit.com/hilight.html

In speaking to the inventors wife, she quickly followed me to the ML 320 on display.

The good news it works!

Mike

00 ML 320 18K miles

• Options
    heh, have no clue =)
    my dad happened to clip it out for me. afterwhich i just chucked the article away ...

dt77
  • Options
    Man, it snowed like crazy at Big Bear Mtn in CA.
    went boarding on sat and it was great ! Snowed all day into the nite.

First time I ever saw so much snow fall. Had a chance to spin around in an empty lot on the way down the mtn. It was great ! ESP is quite amazing. They didn't require chains on 4wd but they did on 2wd. Boy, i felt special. =)

I also noticed a lot of SUVs that were not 4wd ?. either that or they just wanted more traction ? saw plenty of SUVs with either their front or rear wheels chained.

dt77
  • Options
    bon2000bon2000 Member Posts: 26
    Hi guys...son's question...can my little tv screen that only now shows radio stations etc., be converted into a navigation system? How? who does it? Mb or else and what is expected costs...I know this kid can't wait till the truck is his....he loves it too....thanks guys.bon
  • Options
    kenyeekenyee Member Posts: 738
    Bonnie:
    For $1500-2000, you can get the Nav. Go to www.mbusa.com and request a M-Class Accessories Brochure.
  • Options
    elvis00elvis00 Member Posts: 3
    Osultan - would you mind posting a short how-to on your antenna integration? I'd be interested in trying it myself to hook up my Ericsson T28 to the antenna.
  • Options
    birgerbirger Member Posts: 80
    Jamie,

This is how the COMAND looks in a rather upscale designo ML interior, courtesy of MBZ:

I'll put some real screen shots of my personal ML interior up soon.

Kind regards,

Birger in sunny Luxyland
  • Options
    Interesting that in that picture, there is a very visible foot rest. I haven't noticed this on mine, but the interior is really dark so I probably wouldn't ;-)
  • Options
    birgerbirger Member Posts: 80
    Ken,

it's an exclusive feature of the Designo floormats - and BTW also of the ones our local MBZ dealer offers as accessories. As I didn't buy the latest ML locally, I haven't got this piece.

Birger
  • Options
    rnbnmrnbnm Member Posts: 3
    I am the mother of a 2-year old and am expecting twins in a few months. I'm looking for a vehicle that will fit 3 car seats plus 2 parents (plus occasionally an extra adult). I'd strongly prefer not to buy a minivan (no offense to minivan owners). Any views on the MB M-class? How easy is it to load kids in car seats in the third row? Any other ideas? The Acura MDX would be great, but the wait is currently at least 6 months in my area and I need a vehicle much sooner.
  • Options
    jamie_dennisjamie_dennis Member Posts: 5
    Hi - I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks, as we have narrowed our search for a new SUV down to the M-class (we were looking at the MDX, Sequioa, and Yukon/Yukon XL) after my wife test drove an ML320. Obviously, she fell in love with the vehicle - it fits all of our needs, without being a boat.

This will be my wife's vehicle primarily, and also our main "family" vehicle, when we are all together. And since the 320 and the 430 are both within our price range, now comes the hard decision, which to buy. I know the differences in the options, and like the extra things that you get with the 430, but for things like the navigation system, if I went with the 320, I wouldn't order it. What I really like is the larger engine (without much apparent loss in fuel economy), and even better, the larger brakes.

The options that are important to us are really only the 3rd row seat. I'd love to have the HID lights, but don't want to get the sports package to get them.

So, I'd love to hear people's opinions on the merits of each, and if I'll be kicking myself down the road if I don't get the 430.

Also, if someone wants to post any tips on getting the best deal, that would be appreciated as well. My only previous experience was when the ML first came out, and we wished to test drive one, our local dealership told us that we probably wanted a honda instead (based on our age?), so we promptly took our $40k and bought a volvo wagon (which we now are looking to get rid of for an ML).

Thanks,
    Jamie
  • Options
    kullenbergkullenberg Member Posts: 283
    I have a 99 ML430, with ~25K miles on it. So far it's been a pretty good truck. The Dunlop tires that come on it are trash; at $54 apiece, you get what you pay for. I changed mine out to Michelin LTX M/S and have been much happier. The ML is a great vehicle in the snow. I'm in the Mtn.'s of W. NC. We've had almost 50" of snow so far this year, and the ML has been flawless. It will claw it's way up our steep driveway, when other 4x4's can't make it. Gas mileage is not great. Mine has been treated like a truck, it stays dirty most of the time, and I haul stuff in the back. As to dealing with a dealer, go to one of the web sites that gives you dealer cost, such as Kelly Blue Book www.kbb.com , and do your homework, and then deal with the dealer based on his invoice plus, not the window sticker - minus! If he won't deal, use your best negotiating tool, your feet! Would I get another one? I don't think so, as I have to drive to Hickory (1 and 1/2 hours) to get service.
  • Options
    armoredveharmoredveh Member Posts: 13
    I just got a 430 about a month ago. The primary reason was for the larger engine and larger brakes. While I know the 320 would have been adequate for most of my driving needs in the WDC area, we often load the car up (there are four of us) including a luggage rack for longer trips...including going into the Smokey Mtns.

In that regard, having the GPS will be fun (I think of it more of a toy than a absolute necessity since I know where I'm going). But I'm looking forward to using some of the features like where the next gas station or restaurant is.

FWIW, I'm glad I made the decision to get the 430...this thing is a torque monster. Hope this helps.

Regards, Bill
  • Options
    osultanosultan Member Posts: 9
    If you have a MY00-01, it is pretty straightforward:

- behind the MCS is a silver box that looks like a cable TV splitter, becasue that's what it is.

-There should be a black coax cable plugged into one side. If you have the nav system, then there will be another cable from the splitter to the MCS.

- The other connection (they are labeled) will feed the cell signal to your handset or whatever else you are installing

- The only tricky part is that the connector is kinda different--it is called an SAP connector, so you might have to get a convertor for your cell equipment--a good install shop that does European phones (i.e. Nokia, Ericcson) should have a connector if you need one.

- On your roof, add whatever antenna you wish--with the straight cell or the cell/GPS combo--again, if you have the nav system, the GPS combo antenna will already be in place.

If you have a MY98-99, its not a short post :) --check out my post in the archives for the M-Class list: http://www.escribe.com/automotive/european/mbmc/m8171.html

O

• Options
    went to car wash today and car right front passenger rug was soaked. I told the carwash guy this was unacceptable and he had to dry it. He dried it with wet vac and a towel. "They must have left door open" I told them. But after we left and i put my hand up into skylihgt....the darn thing was wet. used to keep cover open but due to air noise of air coming in shut the darn thing. but when I opened it it was wet. So I guess my skylight leaks and also lighter doesn't work. Found that out today too. so i am batting a hundred today. Anyone else have broken cigarette lighter or noisy airy skylight that obviously doesn;t seal tight.. help bon
    Oh also met a guy at the car wash with a AMG C OR S 55...CAR GORGEOUS....(THE CAR NOT THE GUY...ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY HE WASN'T BAD EITHER...) HE SAID PRECISION PARTS IN LYNBROOK NEW YORK ADDS ALL AMG PARTS TO CARS AND ML'S....THINK HE COULD BE RIGHT.....? HOW COULD THESE BE ADDED TO ML AND COST?????????WJOA....BON
  • Options
    thor3thor3 Member Posts: 120
    Don't know if it was just your sunroof. Under pressure, depending on the angle of high pressure washer jets, you may also get water into the intake cowl that gives fresh air to the climate control.. this cowl is under the black plastic mesh piece on the lower part beneath the windshield. It has been mentioned here more than once about a water infiltration under high pressure water (such as car washes).

I have an 1999 ML430 and about every three washes or so using a high pressure full service wash... I get a puddle of water on the passenger side floor... fortunately I have the Mercedes rubber mats and just dry it off. If I look closely I can see dripping water from the lower kick panel on the passenger footwell area. Since this only occurs when in high pressure car wash senerios I don't really care and continue to drive vehicle with no problem.

To make a note of what the ML does do well (very well) is drive through terential rain fall. In Florida, where my in-laws live, we have driven through many a storm with driving rain and never has any water leaked in. So it is a "man made" leak issue and not necessarily an ML or Mercedes issue. You can argue the point that other SUV's can go through high pressure car washes without leaks but this in my opinion is a waste of time.

As far as your sunroof leaking you may want to let the dealer know but again.. any vehicle with the right water pressure on a rubber seal will leak. I can get water in our Audi for example by holding a high pressure washer nozzle at an angle in the door seam - hitting the flexible rubber door seal which flexes and lets just a bit of water in.

Don't get over concerned is my point it is not really an issue for most instances except in car washes...

There is a chance (if my explanation above was not the case with your ML) that the sunroof drains or drain tubes could be blocked or even disconnected. These drain tubes run down the pillars (not sure if "A" - "B" or "C" pillars - Drew will know) but they can allow water in if compromised. IF they are blocked the water will not drain appropriately and can "pool" up in the sunroof water channel (rim around sunroof) and then has no place to go... perhaps leaking into the vehicle.

Anyway, just wanted to give you the facts on the issues - may not be any issue at all - reporting it to your dealer won't hurt anything though if there is a drainage issue.

Take care - Frank
  • Options
    matt00matt00 Member Posts: 32
    Hi,
    I am interested in buying or leasing a ML320. How much should I expect to pay if I want to purchase the car? Or, how much should I expect my monthly lease payments to be based on a 36 month 15K mile?
    (With very little down)My current lease on an Infiniti Q45 is up and I would like to hear from other MB owners about the ML320?
    Thanks,
    Matt
  • Options
    You guys put your poor MLs through car washes?
    1/2 ;-)
  • Options
    Yes! I use a totally brushless car wash - literally all high pressure nozzles with soap and a some sort of wax (silicon based I'm sure). Because nothing touches vehicle it does not always get car as clean as I like (if real dirty) but I can bring it through a second time and it gets close to perfect.

It just is too damn cold to wash by hand in the winter and usually the vehicle has salt or sand on it anyway and my hose doesn't have the pressure to remove it all with out wiping and this may scratch. Another benefit of the high pressure is that it has a filtered water cycle last that puts on water that is not hard or too soft and leaves the car spotless for the most part without wiping down. I guess this with the silicon wax does the trick.

I must say that I am extremely anal and would not bring my vehicle through any sort of brush system in fear of scratches... but that is just me!

See you! Frank
  • Options
    I guess I'm even weirder...I've heard that high pressure washes can push dirt into your paint and scratch it. I do hand washes using a sheepskin mitt and a hose w/ a "rain" nozzle. You're right about the cold; I keep hoping it'll go over 45F again so I can wash it. I'm wondering if it'll be worse not using a touchless wash w/ all the salt sitting on it than using it and getting scratches :-(
  • Options
    Ken,

I've also heard about the high pressure wash pushing dirt into paint but don't see any real issues. I probably would not do it on new paint until it had properly cured/hardened and had a good sealant applied.

I think anyone can think of a way to suggest pending damage with any form of washing if they wanted to. I'm sure the high pressure wash/sand blast analogy came from someone thinking of a sand blast setup with sand being "blasted" against the paint... in reality the sand/salt is already on surface so it is really being pushed off the paint provided there is a soap agent to assist. The wash I am speaking about sprays the whole vehicle with a soap/soaking agent - low pressure w/2 full applications... then it uses the high pressure to remove...I feel pretty good about the dirt (especially sand) being suspended in the soap agent.

I'm sure Drew has the ultimate answer : ) Perhaps another picture of all the cleaning agents he uses : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) :)

Frank
  • Options
    yickwoyickwo Member Posts: 54
    I strongly suggest that you look into a Sequoia. My wife and I have been doing research about these three SUV's for almost a year now. The only reason that we have not bought a Sequoia is that being just the two of us, we do not need that much room. The Sequoia sounds like it will fit your need perfectly (3 baby seats and 3 adults). It is extremely comfortable and quiet. The ride is amazing. You have to test drive it.

We were not as impressed with the MDX. The MDX had more road and wind noise (especially with the roof rack) than either the Sequoia or the ML. The interior of the MDX is not really very luxurious. I think the Sequoia Limite was just as nice, if not better quality, than the MDX. The price for a fully loaded MDX is not cheap (close to $40,000). I don't want to sound like I am totally trashing the MDX because it is a nice SUV, and it meets some people's needs fine. However, for that kind of money, I would take the ML over the MDX because the MDX is really only a "near-luxury" SUV instead of a truly luxury SUV.

I think we may end up with the ML, but I sincerely urge you at least check out the Sequoia. Better yet, if you can test dirve both the MDX and the Sequoia back to back, like we did, you will be sold on the Sequoia. Good luck, and please let us know what you decide.
  • Options
    yickwoyickwo Member Posts: 54
    1. Does any one know how much discount or negotiating room there is on ML accessories such the GPS, side running board, grill guard and fog lights when buying together with a ML from a dealer? I cannot seem to find dealer invoice price for those items. I do not want to pay more than I have to, i.e., retail..... Or, if there are better after market sources to get quality accessories will be appreciated too.

2. Can you please kindly comment on the reliability of the newer ML's? I am very close to making a decision, but I still am a little concerned about the reliability of the ML. Thanks
  • Options
    I go the an automated brush wash all the time.
    It seems I get more stratch marks when the guys come and wipe the car dry.
    The wash I used to be at, they would place the terry clothes on the ground ! er. picks up little dirt particles or even tiny stones.
    then start wiping my ML dry.
    i have some visible marks in my hood.
    other than that, the automated brush wash doesn't seem to do much harm.

I can't say any water finds its way into the ML. There was only occasion when it did that.
    I had the roof on tilt and no one noticed and it had just entered the wash when I intervened and started to shout ! roof open ! stop wash !
    and of course, it took them 5 mins to figure out what I was talking about. Most of the guys at the wash only spoke spanish. Luckily, the inner cover of the moon roof was closed so not too much water entered my baby.

dt77
  • Options
    bigbaddadbigbaddad Member Posts: 14
    We had a similar "leak" when my wife ran our Ml through the local wash. The problem was that she had the sunroof tilted up at the back with the shade closed. She totally forgot and the car wash folks didn't notice it. Surprisingly, not too much water made it in. Most of it collected on the top side of the sliding shade.

As far as using automatic car washes - ITS A TRUCK.
  • Options
    vr1vr1 Member Posts: 8
    I've had my "00 Bordeaux ML 320 for a year now, and am happy to report that I love it and have had no problems. No squeaks or rattles or anything (they must have been having a good week at the plant when it was assembled!). One thing that I particularly like is the way it handles in pouring rain; with my previous Pathfinder, I often felt like I would hydroplane. Not in the ML. There wasn't been enough snow this year where I live to really see what it can do.

My only problem was hitting a deer the day after Christmas :(. It came out of nowhere on a dark country road. It cracked the bumper, pushed in and broke from its mounts the passenger headlight assembly, splintered the hood wind defector, and bent the fender a bit. I veered away from it as soon as I saw it and I and my passenger were fine. The air bags didn't even go off. The auto body shop did a great job and it looks just like new. Luckily I remembered to tell them to take the fog lamp bulb from the old headlight and put it in the new one.

I just bought one of those Fresnel mirrors to attach to the rear window, as I can't see where I'm going when backing into parking spaces, etc. Anyone have any tips about where to place it? More toward the middle or the edge of the window?

Vanessa
  • Options
    biker5biker5 Member Posts: 199
    Some dealer will give you discount and some dealer they won't give you any. But if you buy it the day you purchase the vehicle they my not charge you for installation they will give you a "due bill chit" you can come back later and have them installed. I considered my self lucky because I got 20% off on all accessory that I bought that night, plus one free full detail every year. If you can't get any discount try the online store or dealer like clairparts.com,valleymotors.com, I bought some of my accssy. from them 20% off of course plus shipping.
  • Options
    You know guys...what I don't like abut the leak at the car wash is that it was in the door passenger side pocket as well....that's why I thought and they may have, left passenger door open. Also mat was not that wet but at the side of the front passenger seat rug was soaked and went forward and back along that path. I wonder if they could have not slammed passenger front door. But as for the skyight. I took a long fast ride this morning and if I put my fingers towards the back of the skylight.....I can feel air coming in....anyone else have this when they reach up with interior cover open (skylight totally closed???) Not only can I feel the air but I hear it as well. When I shut interior cover it gets much better, but there is still noise. But what is so funny is that with all the snow and rain the past 2-3 months, the car never leaked before. So maybe it is a double combo problem I had at the car wash...but I am going to call MB and let them know I want to bring it in for checkup on sunroof and to fix lighter. Oh, my truck is ml320 and I have the foot rest dead pedal along driver side all the way to the left. The mats my hubby got me for christmas were with the dead pedal extra piece for driver's side only. They are good--but yesterday's water intake went on side of them and under them...that is why I really think the door opened. They should have given me some free car washes for my inconvenience and the time I had to wait (40 minutes) for them to wet/dy vac, and towel dry all the places and parts of the car. Thanks for your help. Anyone know about adding AMG parts to an ML aftermarket>??????????I wonder if what the guy at the car wash told me was right or wrong. Thanks bon
  • Options
    The fact that the door pocket had water in it is very suspicious of a door not fully closed!!

The sunroof may need an adjustment to tighten the seal but doubt that this is where all the water came from - although if one of the sunroof drain tubes was loose or off who knows where the water would end up!?

Definitely tell dealer - perhaps don't tell them that the door could have been left a jar or they probably won't look for another problem... they'll just blame it on the opened door and move on. Get them to at least adjust the sunroof to seal better and check that the drains are working properly...then go from there.

Good luck - Frank
  • Options
    gc2000gc2000 Member Posts: 2
    When I got my new 01ML320 the driver power seat wouldn't work unless I would start the truck. Of course, I expected that because I had read about it in this forum. However, at some point since I got the truck (2 months ago) it started working even if the engine is off. I don't even have to insert the key. That's a very nice surprise since my wife sits down much closer to the front of the vehicle than me. I just wonder why this happened.
    Drew: Did you write your review of the MDX? If so, could you please let me know where I can find it? Thanks.
  • Options
    sshowittsshowitt Member Posts: 137
    The drivers seat will work with the key off if you do not close the drivers door. Once you close the door behind you, you need to turn the key on to move the seat, common feature on MB. My 98 did not have this feature and my dealer added the wiring harness so that it would work as all other MBs. I think that you will find that to be the case.
    On another note, Happy Valentine's Day to All!!!
    (I got my ML430 a hot wheels minature ML430)
  • Options
    HAPPY AND HEALTY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU LOVERS OUT THERE....and thanks for all the great input about possible leaky air in skylight and door open at carwash. Thanks as always. bon.
  • Options
    bob259bob259 Member Posts: 280
    I just received a note and was told the supplier I normally deal with for Hella products they will no longer carry the Hella Optlilux H7 bulbs. According to him Hella had pulled them all back for quality problems and he just received the new and 'improved' replacements in. According to him they did not meet his expectations and were no better then a standard H7 bulb, so he is no longer selling them and was cancelling everyones B/O.

So I guess the PIAA's would be the next best.
  • Options
    planomlplanoml Member Posts: 244
    Once there was darkness, then in 1997 A.D. the first ML headlights spread light on the SUV land. Wise men gathered at the Edmunds sight, and the young came to learn. We came to know the greatness of the ML.

Some wait for improvements, and the price creeps yet higher. My elusive ML320 becomes more elusive. I'm too young to afford one, and too old for Dad to buy me one.

Questions for the wise men:Do they get any cheaper around model-year-end? When is model-year-end? Drew indicated that there were going to be changes to the 2002-will there be body-style changes? What's a good price on a used MY2000 ML320?

The men in white coats are telling me it's time for my medication. You guys are great.
  • Options
    djohnson64djohnson64 Member Posts: 43
    I had mine abutting the housing of the brake light, toward the passenger side.
  • Options
    sydney6sydney6 Member Posts: 64
    "My only problem was hitting a deer the day after Christmas :(. ......I and my passenger were fine."

What about the poor deer?

On a serious note, how do those of you who have the integrated phone like it?
  • Options
    tracy_lebtracy_leb Member Posts: 39
    A while ago I read about an after market system that is intended to be put on the rear of a car. It's purpose is to notify the driver if they were about to back into something. I told a lady friend who just had her rear bumper fixed because she’d backed into a pole, and she wants one BAD!

Any ideas?

TIA

...Tracy
  • Options
    ometofuometofu Member Posts: 53
    I Love Hella Optilux. I had one of them burned out and were able to get a replacement from the vendor (which also recently claimed they no longer selling them. Fear of not able to replacement the bulb. I Also done some searching on the WWW, and found the Philip Superwhite H7 is practically the same OEM as Hella. I swapped one and can't tell the diffs. I just can't go back to the stock bulb... is yellow and make my baby looks weak....

www.ometofu.com/ml.htm
  • Options
    juresjures Member Posts: 42
    I just went thru the same disappointment on my y2k e class 4matic, phillips visionplus was recommended by another forum member, he has had no problems with them, I found them on www.fosmo.com they are located in the uk, those bulbs are hard to find in the states. once you get use to the faux xenon look, its hard to go back to standard lamps. roger
  • Options
    tazzidevil1tazzidevil1 Member Posts: 4
    I'm in discussions to buy a 2001 ml320.
    Is $300 under msrp the best i can hope for???
  • Options
    I still swear by them ! =)

Yes, I agree, they do have some quality problems. I had the earlier batch and it was replaced under warranty. Life time warranty ain't bad.

I heard the philipsvisions are pretty good output wise, but not as white...

dt77

http://fullspeed.to/ml

• Options
    quipquip Member Posts: 3
    Dear all,

Did any of you installed or know the Cobra stainless steel frontguard, can you give me some inside info. on this. Both of these onsale at $447 and $543. TIA

Qui target=_blank