Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Gaining Traction with DTC - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in BMW
imageGaining Traction with DTC - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com takes a closer look at the stability control settings available in its long-term 2015 BMW M235i.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    bmw and open differentials... i just don't get it.
  • Options
    quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    Getting close to $50K on a small 2 seater car is just going to drive me into a Cayman instead.

Cayman...

(salivates)
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    edited August 2015
    I can understand making an advanced torque sensing electronic limited slip diff optional but at the very least an old school mechanical limited slip diff should have been standard. I mean for God's sake even a Ford Mustang has a limited slip rear diff as standard equipment across the entire lineup. How sad is that there is some guy who thinks he's driving the ultimate driving machine because his Bimmer has the M badge but the chic in the V6 Mustang Convertible jamming to Taylor Swift at the light next to him has a more advance differential. And she probably doesn't even know what the hell a differential is or cares that she can do impressive burnouts.
  • Options
    lawrencetylelawrencetyle Member Posts: 6
    All charged up!