Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2001 Acura MDX Trip Computer not working

ycmdxycmdx Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in Acura
Hi, I am new here and need your help. The trip computer (LCD screen) in my 2001 MDX is not working (no light/display). I tried all the buttons nearby including the brightness control. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Yifan

Comments

• yuripyurip Posts: 3
    Hi Yifan:

I've exact the same problem... What did you do?

Thanks!

Yuri
  • ycmdxycmdx Posts: 4
    I replaced the unit with a working one I got from eBay. It works fine now. Unfortuately, the newer one is a Canadian model that shows Km, liters, etc. Good luck!
  • yuripyurip Posts: 3
    Hmm - we may be able to help each other. I'm in Canada and just retuned from wreck yard - they have unit in US with miles and gallons + GPS but not regular one - do you want to switch?
    I do, but wondering how to complete the transaction.
  • johnessjohness Posts: 1
    The front fan blower on my 02 MDX quit completely. The rear blower works fine off the same switch. The fan is not bad; it hot wires ok. The fuse is not blown. I tried a used relay switch off an 00 Accord that I know is good, so I'm left thinking it's the switch, which is located in the Trip Computer. Any suggestions?
    it is likely that the trip computer has some control. my fan was back to work after i replaced it.
  • Hi, I just bought MDX 2002 and in the middle of computer screen is a quarter size black mark-stein.This mark is from inside of the screen. Do I need buy whole new computer or I can some how fix it? Thanks for any help..
  • You may want to check scrap to make it easy
This discussion has been closed.