Need Help-- Name of 2002 part

cerwin1471cerwin1471 Member Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Buick
I have a 2002 Buick Rendezvous CXL. While driving home from FL this piece blew off my window. I have no idea what its called and no one else seems to know. I've done i-net searches with no luck. I am hoping someone can tell me the name of the part so I can order a new one to replace it. (P.S. I called the local Buick dealership and they wouldn't tell me anything over the phone. Just that I could schedule to have someone look at it and tell me for a minimum 75.00!!)

Ok, this piece looks like its apart of the window, but its not. Its kind of an extension of the tented glass, but its heavy plastic. Its to the back of the window (rear passenger side.) Any advice would be great! My vehicle just doesn't look the same with out it! Thanks


  • edikenny1edikenny1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I also have a 2002 Renezvous, and by coincidence the same piece flew out on the highway, i've been trying to find the name of that cover piece and nobody seems to know-it, can u help me with that?, i dont know if someone already helped you. :confuse:
  • 455pontiac455pontiac Member Posts: 3
    i think the part you are looking for is called REAR SIDE WINDOW APPLIQUE, its a triangle shaped molding , right hand side GM pn# 10421098, i work for a gm dealer, I hope this helps :)
  • edikenny1edikenny1 Member Posts: 2
    I really appreciate your help. :)
This discussion has been closed.