Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Town Car future

ant125ant125 Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Lincoln
Does anyone know what this cars future is? Will continue to be made for the forseeable future? Thanks

Comments

• euphoniumeuphonium Great Northwest, West of the Cascades.Posts: 3,425
    Good question. Neither "Motor Trend" nor "Automobile" has shared any news.

I look forward to a new body design, 5.4L V8, 6 speed tranny, tachometer in the dash, & seats 6 as comfortable as our '94 Signature.

However, should our Sig be totaled, I would shop for an 04 to 06 XJ8 Jaguar, even though it only carries 5 people. To me any recent TC is a warmed over '98. ;)
  • ltdkittenltdkitten Posts: 3
    It seems the Town car has possibly been replaced by the much smaller , more "preppy - friendly" mk something .It is in the new "launch" campaign .I hope the Lincoln company does not choose tho deal the death-blow to the Town-car , but it seems in interest of fuel economy and greeness , they will .God save us all .
  • For 2009 The Town Car will be available only by Special Order. That's what the dealer told me. They pushing the MKS as a replacement but their bigest client Limo comapanies are not happy with that. We'll see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.