Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/8 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

VW Eurovan Battery

The battery on my 2003 VW Eurovan is dead and I need a replacement. The VW dealer is asking for almost $300. My question is can I use a Sears Diehard or does it have to be a an original VW battery? I have head that I could have electrical problems later, is there any truth to this?

Comments

• mmullettmmullett Posts: 1
    I went to Batteries Plus and they said they could replace mine for a very reasonable price,
  • luc3luc3 Posts: 1
    Hi, I had this van for a year, in perfect condition, exept for the refrigerator: Dometic RC 1140, from wich the compressor is not working(I had it checked). Cant find a replacement for the compressor. Can t have it fixed, can t find a replacement for the refrigerator itself(one that will fit in it s original space). Anybody have a clue or suggestion on how to fix the problem. Thank s Luc.
  • mmarmmar Posts: 1
    I Went to five stores to get a battery for my Eurovan. All stores were almost double the price except for Batteries Plus The price was 107.99 and they even had a ten dollar coupon at website. Total with installation was 134.66 They are located in Lynwood wa.