Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2009 Chevy Equinox vs 2009 Saturn Vue

searching1321searching1321 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2014 in Chevrolet
I just can't make up my mind. Please tell me what your thoughts on the pros and cons. I'm on the fence......

Comments

• suzy7suzy7 Member Posts: 1
    I had the same situation. All summer I was thinking which one do I want. My lease on my 2005 Equinox was ending in October and I just couldn't make up my mind. I test drove a Vue twice. Once in June and then again in September. There were so many things on the Equinox that I wanted that the Vue didn't have. Equinox is bigger and the one thing on the Equinox that I liked that the Vue didn't have is the fact that the back seat can be adjusted like your front seat's. Finally, I made up my mind and bought the Equinox sport this time round. I also found that the Equinox is more comfortable. I hope this helps!
  • searching1321searching1321 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for reply. I agree with you. In fact, I test drove a 2008 Equinox the other night. LTZ AWD and loved it! The one issue is that there are no backup sensors and the dealer is willing to install after market close out. No other dealers in my area will do that. I am test driving the Vue one more time tomorrow night but I already think I know my choice.
  • grosloupgrosloup Member Posts: 239
    I went for the Equinox. I preferred its body styling and interior. It's seems to be built more solid than the Vue and further more... we see more Equinox than Vue's on the road, so... it must prove something.

This could help...

http://www.newcars.com/chevrolet/equinox/reviews/saturn-vue/index.html?detid=138- 8634
  • alvinsalvins Member Posts: 1
    I've recently purchased a 2010 Equinox LT2 and wonder if it's possible to purchase and have installed the backup sensors? Any other options? Has anyone had any experience with the Parking Dynamics PD1? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.