Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Santa Fe Cup Holder Problem

battscavebattscave Member Posts: 2
edited April 2014 in Hyundai
hello. I have a 2006 Santa Fe. The cup holders in the front are too shallow and cannot hold a bottle of water without them falling out when turning a corner. Is there an insert you can get to make them more deeper, and better?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Comments

• lizzard0284lizzard0284 Member Posts: 2
    Hello battscave, I have had similar problems with cup holders in my Toyota. Did a little research and ordererd some Drink Dockers. I was a little skeptical at first but ordered them anyway. I am glad I did, these things work great in a number of ways. Hope this helps. I think it was drinkdocker.com but you could just google them if not.
  • battscavebattscave Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much. That look slike a great solution. I just dont understand why they made the drink holders so bad in the Santa Fe's.
  • lizzard0284lizzard0284 Member Posts: 2
    your welcome. It is not just the Santa Fe's. I believe sometimes just a claim of a cup holder is enough for the mfg. whether they work well is another story.
This discussion has been closed.