Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Volkswagon Eos Bluetooth

rv65rv65 Posts: 1,076
Well you can now get Bluetooth on an 09 Eos. Option code is 9W3 and it's a $275 option. You can also discuss various options for your older Eos. You can retrofit 9W3 if you have an older car. It's based on a German kit and it's really good. It supports a ton of phones and it's voice activated. Nav models get a touch screen menu in addition to the MFD integration. Hope this helps.

Comments

• rcboaterrcboater Posts: 1
    I got the Bluetooth as a dealer add-on when I bought my new 2009. Because the Komfort doesnt' ahve steering wheel controls, the integration is kinda weak. My iphone syncs up with the radio just fine. When a call come in, the radio cuts out and dislays 'phone active", and the ringing is played on the speakers. I have to take the phone out of my pocket, answer it, and then I can talk hands free using the mike and the car's speakers.

I was really expecting that there would have at least been an "answer phone" button on the radio when a call comes in.......
  • I connected my blackberry via bluetooth. The system loaded my phone book (with duplicates for some reason), but when I try to use the voice command button, it says there are no names found. Any ideas? I can dial-out using the buttons.
  • I was wondering whether you ever got an answer to the BB sync to Eos question. I have the same problem. I did solve why duplicates of your contacts appear in the display though - it gives the name for each number you have for it. Home and cell? Name appears twice. Home, cell and work? Three times. If you solved this problem I would very much appreciate knowing what you learned. thanks