Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Lincolin LS V8 crate engine?

guitarguy17guitarguy17 Posts: 1
edited July 2014 in Lincoln
I have the ability to get my hands on a 2000 lincoln LS with the ford/jag 3.9 v8 but i would want to either superchage it turbocharge it or the mother of all projects put a crate engine in it.

If i were to put a crate engine in it what would i be looking for? anyone got any ideas?

Cheers!

Comments

• leadfoot4leadfoot4 Posts: 593
    There is a fairly inclusive supercharger kit available for the LS. Unfortunately, Edmunds site regulations do not allow me to tell you where to purchase it. However, I'll give you a hint...there's and organization dedicated to the Lincoln LS. Do a web search and join the group, and you'll find the s/c kit readily mentioned.
  • toomanyfumestoomanyfumes S.E. Wisconsin Posts: 1,019
    Yeah you're best bet is to mod the one you have. There's not much room for a bigger engine.
    2012 Mustang Premium, 2013 Lincoln MKX Elite, 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander.
  • Hi! i know its been awhile since you posted this. Was wondering what you found out? Or if you know where i can find a used motor? i love my car and just cant let it go! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.