Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2001 Chevy Suburban K1500 P/S Pump-Which one!?

redhawkrecon44redhawkrecon44 Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Chevrolet
I have a 2001 Chevy Suburban K1500. The power steering pump went out and I decided to replace it. Problem is is that my pump has a temperature or other sensor on it and the replacement ones I've looked at do not. Nor does it look like the sensor can be removed and installed in a replacement pump. People have suggested that it is a heavy duty model or something along those lines. Any ideas? Would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Comments

• kiawahkiawah Posts: 3,666
    Why don't you find a different parts store, or a more knowledgeable sales person, or price the right part at the dealership.
  • that you are talking aobut the evo sensor... it is a waste of metal in my opinion. they sell a cancelation kit for it at the chevy dealer.. gm part number is 19168825. ye evo sensor will give you trouble in the future i can garentee that
This discussion has been closed.