Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 Sprinter

mr_djmr_dj Member Posts: 4
edited June 2014 in Dodge
I came close to buying a new 2008 with 1800 miles from the dealer, but after reading the nightmares in the forum, I’m gonna wait and see what the 2010 is about. It won’t be sold by Dodge any longer. Here is some of what is being said about it:

Dodge Sprinter is the most versatile commercial van on the market. There's no other vehicle like it on the road, from its wide range of models to its unique looks. With modern styling, aerodynamic design, a spectrum of color options and large flat sides that make it a mobile billboard, Sprinter makes your business stand out.

In an accident, headlamp-fastening clips release at a predetermined breaking point and can be refastened with spare angle brackets and screws. Brake discs can be serviced without even removing the wheel hubs. It's only necessary to repaint the area above or below a marred side rub, rather than the whole side. And the three-part rear bumper is designed so that only damaged parts need to be replaced. All of these little things ease the burden on you and your business.

The 2010 Dodge Sprinter is powered by a strong 3.0-liter V6 common-rail direct injection (CRD) turbo diesel engine that boasts 185 horsepower and 325 ft-lb of torque, excellent fuel efficiency and long life.

What do you guys think so far?

Comments

• ponchovponchov Member Posts: 14
    Only have 23K miles & only 7 mths, w/ my 08 144 & enjoy the trips & in city driving.
    Only had the Sprinter back, to a different dealer for something called a "flash upgrade" service writer said it was just a computer upgrade.

Have found other drivers are a bit more polite when I'm in the Sprinter.

My other drivers really enjoy the Sprinter & want one for themselves.
This discussion has been closed.