Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Jeep Wrangler Colors

britt22britt22 Posts: 17
edited March 2014 in Jeep
I am wondering if anyone out there has been lucky enough to get a Jeep Wrangler in the new Charcoal grey color ? - If so, do they have any pictures they can post ?
How do you like it compared to black ?
I have yet to see it and can not decide between ordering a New Charcoal Grey one or sticking with black.....Any and all input is more than welcomed... I can't decide which color to go with and need help ASAP.
Thanks !!

Comments

• The dark charcoal is a really dark grey, but in the sunlight you can definitely tell it is grey. I opted for the charcoal because black get dirty so quick. The picture on Jeep.com is not true to the color. That picture looks blue, but the real color is a dark charcoal. I would say it looks black, but I haven't had it next to a true black jeep. The color blends well with the grey interior. On the inside of the doors, the charcoal is nearly the same color as the accents. I posted some pictures on Jeepforum.com. I haven't had a chance to post any updated picture because I have been out riding around in my new Jeep!!!
  • mac24mac24 Posts: 3,910
    I am wondering if anyone out there has been lucky enough to get a Jeep Wrangler in the new Charcoal grey color ? - If so, do they have any pictures they can post ?

Here are britmsu's pics from another post:

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    Nice, but I'm still partial to the green ones. They look the best in the woods.

(and my CJ-5 was green :) ).
  • Thanks mac24 for posting -
    and britmsu.

This is MUCH! appreciated.

Yes - this is a very nice color. Very appealing. And britmsu you are right, it does look almost black....not at all like the web site drawing under "color options" which shows a lot of blue in it :) .

Enjoy !! -
  • mac24mac24 Posts: 3,910
    (and my CJ-5 was green :) ).

As is my TJ; it's the traditional Jeep color IMO. :shades:
This discussion has been closed.