Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 3-Series 2005 and earlier

1579580581582583585»

Comments

• rabadashrabadash Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for your thoughtful and thorough response. Appreciate it.
  • fedlawmanfedlawman Member Posts: 3,118
    edited March 2013
    I agree, a car that sits is a car that will waste away and cost a fortune in maintenance down the road.

If it's a good car and you want to keep it (and there's a lot of value and peace of mind knowing the history of the car), you can just drive it once or twice a week. Take it out for 30-40 minutes minimum - long enough to get everything nice and warmed up, fluids flowing, bushings working, etc.

Change the engine oil once a year, and other fluids (brakes, transmission, differential, coolant) every other year.
  • BobTaylorBobTaylor Member Posts: 3

I have a Dreamcast system with only 3 games. All of them racing games. I have the Monaco Grand Prix, the CART, and a Rally 2 game. The Grand Prix is the most realistic and if you pay close attention, it may even improve your real-world driving skills. I read somewhere that even F-1 drivers use it to practice when on the road. The CART game is great too but they rushed it to market when Dreamcast came out and it could be improved slighlty. I do love CART races, though, so it transcends to the game as well. The rally game is fun but it does not feel very realistic. It's nice to go driving sideways every once in a while, though :o)

I also like to play the CART and Rally 2. both are exciting to play. I would like to mention here that Forza 4, you can play with Xbox 360. this will take you to the street....just try it.