Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Ford electronic 4WD

tommy75tommy75 Posts: 6
edited July 2014 in Ford
Somtimes the electronic dash switch puts truck in 4WD somtimes it does not. Any thoughts?

Comments

• I have an 02 350 7.3 6sp with electronic 4WD dash control. Somtimes it works and somtimes it does not. There is a motor on the transfer case. do these corrode? or need service. Any Help?
  • I can switch from 2wd to 4wd high ,and I can stop and switch from 4wd high to 4wd low ,but it won't switch back unless I go under the truck and use a long set of jumper wires to reverse the power to the electric motor on the transfer case. That at least tells me the motor is good. there must be a relay or switch somewhere that is defective. Also the backup sensors are not working anymore. Do they work thru the same circuit. I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere. Appreciate any help I can get!
This discussion has been closed.