Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Installing Navigation in My Lexus RX 330

i recently became a proud owner of Lexus rx 330 (2004). I've been searching for this car for a while within my budget. I would love to install an in dash navigation in this car..is that possible? does anyone know where i can get more info regarding this matter..i'm in orange county
thanks!

Comments

• maohumaohu Posts: 7
    After a battery change my navigation voice directions are now in Metric instead of English ("turn left in 300 meters; your desination is 2.8 kilometers ahead"). I've checked the manuals but couldn't find a way to change the voice back to English directions; I'm still in US Area 1, not in Canada. Anybody have a thought on how to get the voice directions back to yards and miles?
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.