Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mercedes Benz S-Class Maintenance and Repair

detroitlionsdetroitlions Posts: 21
edited August 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
i had the shifter replaced and still it fails to get outta park let alone start..i have an s-class 430..thanks

Comments

• minhskiminhski Posts: 36
    What is that hissing sound coming from underneath the driver's seat, even when the engine is off.

Usually when I first start up the car, after driving for about 5-10 minutes, the sound stops. Or I would start the car and then turn off the ignition, and I can still hear it.

Looking underneath the seath, I see a couple of silvery cannisters about 4 inches long, that looks like a little gas tube. What is that thing, and could the sound come from there?

Thx
  • bruno12bruno12 Posts: 1
    There are several lights not working on my instrument panel -the temp buttons are out and the right side vent buttons are not lit. big problem ? how to fix
  • minhskiminhski Posts: 36
  • Were you able to resolve the hissing problem under the driver's seat? I have the same noise in my S55 when I open the door. It lasts about 45 seconds.
This discussion has been closed.