Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2011 Jeep Compass

steverstever Posts: 52,462
edited December 2010 in Jeep
"For 2011, the Jeep Compass got a new hood, new front fenders, a new front fascia, new quad-reflector headlamps and a new Jeep-family seven-slot grill. The rear gets a new spoiler, LED tail lamps (on the Limited), rear fascia and chrome exhaust tip."

Anyone tire kicking?

Revealed: 2011 Jeep Compass (Straightline)

Comments

• I am checking them out. We are looking at the crossover compact class. We had our decision mostly made to go with a RAV 4 (4x4). We are coming off our lease on an 08 Chrysler Town & Country and we want to loss 1000 lbs and 2 cyl's but keep some comfort and storage capabilities. The compass just hit our Chrysler showroom. I would not have considered it as a contender before it's recent makeover but my first look was interesting and they are making some noise about offering us lease loyalty $$ so we are going to drive it today. Side by side the Compass (lattitude package) and the RAV 4 (basic value package) offer similar options at almost identical MSRPs (the available radio option is a bit better deal on the jeep). The main difference is the CV rear-end in the Jeep. I am looking forward to see how that feels. Gas milage is too close to call between the two models. It looks like Toyota is willing to offer a better leasing package but we will see what Jeep/Chrysler is willing to do to keep a repeat cutomer.
  • I've owned the Jeep Compass 2011 since April. Yesterday was my first opportunity to carry 5 passengers - problem was we could only find 2 seat belts in the rear. So how is this car supposed to carry 5 people?
  • I just got my 2011 Jeep Compass yesterday. Love it but the avg MPG is 14.0 sticker says 21 / 27.
    Is this normal and will get better or is this just the way it is?
  • rhouser2rhouser2 Posts: 114
    how well has the cvt transmission performed in the compass?
  • No problems, I am loving this vehicle!